+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/01 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/01 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;2594901;
    I haven't seen the show (we're watching the Patriots !) but I am so grateful to all of you who posted - helped immensely to get thru the evening ! Does it look like Bettina is going to spend the show maybe learning something about her self like Danielle did last show ? I was disappointed to hear that she didn't feel she could open up to Brad but I guess you have to feel pretty comfortable. Did she have any private time with Brad ?
    she did have some 1/1 time before the rose ceremony. she just couldn't get it out tonight...she did seem sweet though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;2594901;
    I haven't seen the show (we're watching the Patriots !) but I am so grateful to all of you who posted - helped immensely to get thru the evening ! Does it look like Bettina is going to spend the show maybe learning something about her self like Danielle did last show ? I was disappointed to hear that she didn't feel she could open up to Brad but I guess you have to feel pretty comfortable. Did she have any private time with Brad ?
    I got the impression she was literally tongue tied. There was a point that I thought she was going to tell him, but she looked SO nervous that it really wouldn't have been a good time to try to tell him about it, eventhough I hope she does NOT wait until final 4 (hint hint). If she would have told him at that point, I have a feeling it would have just been blurted out and... just would not have been good at all. I think Brad will be OK with it, once she lays it out for him.

Thanks East-coasters for all the comments. Anything look good in Episode 3?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2594856;
    sad to see michelle go
    Michelle totally blew her alone time with him. She was rushed, nervous, tense, made a point of telling him she was the oldest woman left...blabbing on hurriedly like someone was standing over her with a timeclock. Maybe they were?

She didnt make a favorable impression.

(obviously...count on me to point out the obvious...)

I thought Bettina was shown in a very good light - did like the part where she said she was going to throw up over the body shot with Solista- ya, me too! Producer pick for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by onewally;2594919;
    Michelle totally blew her alone time with him. She was rushed, nervous, tense, made a point of telling him she was the oldest woman left...blabbing on hurriedly like someone was standing over her with a timeclock. Maybe they were?

She didnt make a favorable impression.

(obviously...count on me to point out the obvious...)
    Fair enough, however, I think she is fairly normal and if she didn't go tonight, she probably could have been one to shine.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2594881;
    I'm glad he let Michelle go. A pity rose is never a good thing.
    Pity rose...

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2594924;
    Fair enough, however, I think she is fairly normal and if she didn't go tonight, she probably could have been one to shine.
    I felt so bad for her - she really seemed to be a lovely gal and there for the right reason.

Quote Originally Posted by grandedame;2594929;
    I felt so bad for her - she really seemed to be a lovely gal and there for the right reason.
    Agree. I thought she held her own and was a class act. She will be fine. She seems like a strong woman.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2594932;
    Agree. I thought she held her own and was a class act. She will be fine. She seems like a strong woman.
    Erin seemed nice too. Mallory - mehh - not so much There will be many more I'll be glad to see go. What a difference an episode makes

+ Reply to Thread