+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor 09/24/07 Recap: Lost Boobs, Webbed Toes, Bendy Girls, and a Na´ve Texan

Re: The Bachelor 09/24/07 Recap: Lost Boobs, Webbed Toes, Bendy Girls, and a Na´ve T

Welcome to fort upallnite.

Re: The Bachelor 09/24/07 Recap: Lost Boobs, Webbed Toes, Bendy Girls, and a Na´ve T

Finally got a chance to read this....HI-sterical, as my Aunt Jeanne used to say.

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2592264;
    Welcome to fort upallnite.
    Thank you HotMomma I am having a good time reading the recaps and posts. Look forward to getting to know everyone.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

, WooHoo, Rosekid, you are back and what a bar (hee hee, no pun intended, orginally ) high for yourself with this hilarious , rolling on the floor laughing (like Brad in his recap of Morgan's web feet). I know you'll keep up the momentum, but I must say, this is one of the funniest recaps I read of this show, all seasons included!
    Too many funny lines to isolate even one, but I loved all of the Morgan and Juli comments especially!!!
    can't wait until next week, Roses!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Excellent Job ROSEKID.. we can always count on you for the best write-ups! ...looking forward to more from you as the season progresses!

Premium Member

Whew, all is right with the world again because roseskid is back with the fabulour Bachelor recaps. You had me at the title dear, I loved it!

I'm just catching up on my reading after being away from the PC for a few days, and this made me laugh out loud at 6 AM (no webbed feet mean feat!) .
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Roses, you make this so special to me, unforgettable, meaningful, ...I just want to splotz! Thank you for the laughs (and my officemate's raised eyebrow over my laughing)!

Absolutely hysterical!! Can't wait for the next one! Great job Roses!

I can't wait to see what Rosekid writes this week!! I am sure last night's show gave her plenty of inspiration!!!! Carolyn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast