+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor 09/24/07 Recap: Lost Boobs, Webbed Toes, Bendy Girls, and a Nave Texan

Re: The Bachelor 09/24/07 Recap: Lost Boobs, Webbed Toes, Bendy Girls, and a Nave T

Lindsey gives Brad a yellow rose, then hesitantly…oh let’s face it…badly sings her version of The Yellow Rose of Texas. I think I can hear Randy saying, “hey dawg, it’s a little pitchy, and I’m not feelin’ it dawg.” She’s rightfully embarrassed.

Thanks for a great recap, Roses!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Re: The Bachelor 09/24/07 Recap: Lost Boobs, Webbed Toes, Bendy Girls, and a Nave T

Great Job roses, and I love the "Don't threaten me with a good time!" My favorite reality one liner! Rock of Love is the x-rated bachelor......

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid View Post
    DeAnna, 25, Realtor, Neunan, GA
    Wearing a dress with horizontal black and white stripes, she speaks Greek to him, and I wait for him to say, hmm, that sure sounds Greek to me! But alas, he disappoints. She offers to let him put his hand on her chest to "feel her heart beating." Shes a smooth one, that DeAnna.
    Juli, 24, Law Student, Chicago, IL
    As Juli walks up to Brad, its obvious her girls have a mind of their own because theyre flinging around at will under her low-necked halter dress. She introduces herself as Juli without an 'e,' and he answers that hes Brad with a 'd.' Of course his name has a 'd,' otherwise hed be 'bra.' You knowlike what Juli should be wearing to keep the girls under control.

I now wish Chris would take it a step further and acknowledge theres no food offered, and that whenever the ladies turn their heads, little waiter elves pop up and top off their glasses with more alcohol.

Poor sloshed Melissa finally owns up to it saying shes been looking for it for the past two hours, and then she proceeds to rip the other one out of her bra. She joins Brad outside (still breastless) and slurs something about him being sweetness but this woman definitely needs something more substantial than a silicone implant. Im thinking something more along the lines of a sub sandwich and a strong cup of coffee.

Mallory, afraid she wouldnt be getting any alone time with Brad, decides to don her bikini and jump in the pool. Now for me personally, Id like to see Morgan in the pool because I bet with those webbed feet of hers, she could zip across the length of the pool in record time.
    Too frickin funny Rosekid! This is always something I look forward to each week.
    Last edited by roseskid; 09-27-2007 at 10:28 PM.

FORT Fanatic

ROSES!!

Heather or Jes?

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Great recap roses!!! Woo hoo, it's Bachelor time!

My favorites:

Because after all, being a muscular, handsome, wealthy, seemingly intelligent man is just not a turn-on unless hes on television, am I right, ladies? Riiiight.

I think Chris is smitten by Brad because he keeps slyly checking out Brads physique, and mentions Brads bankroll again.

As Juli walks up to Brad, its obvious her girls have a mind of their own because theyre flinging around at will under her low-necked halter dress. She introduces herself as Juli without an 'e,' and he answers that hes Brad with a 'd.' Of course his name has a 'd,' otherwise hed be 'bra.' You knowlike what Juli should be wearing to keep the girls under control.

If shes honestly broken her face twice, Id say perhaps she should quit drinking. That, or quit chewing gum while walking.

Booyah!
    I loved the Booyahs!
    Wake up and be awesome

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Roses, there is far too much to quote. No kidding. That is one hilarious recap and has me totally into the show!! BOOYAH Roses!

Yay ! roses is back ! Who cares about Brad with a "d" ... it's your raucous recaps that have been so worth waiting for !

I am NOT going to recap the recaps of all of your wonderful, hysterically funny takes on things ! There are just tooooo many !

I just love your recaps, and as far as I'm concerned they are the best part of The Bachelor.

Sorry ... I know nothing of Rock of Love ... but loved this re-cap and you rock !
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I am so glad I found this site. Looks like a fun place to indulge in my reality tv fun. The recap was great. Looking forward to a fun season and chatting with all of you.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Welcome to the FORT, upallnite !

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2591699;
    Welcome to the FORT, upallnite !
    Thank you. I am really happy I found this site. Looking forward to a fun season.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast