+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor 09/24/07 Recap: Lost Boobs, Webbed Toes, Bendy Girls, and a Na´ve Texan

Re: The Bachelor 09/24/07 Recap: Lost Boobs, Webbed Toes, Bendy Girls, and a Na´ve T

Love your recap rosekid!

A big thank you to all the girls for entertaining us in the first show. I believe Melissa was a FORT insider working undercover. She took a drink to each official word in our drinking game and even the new words introduced by babyfaceC.

Just a suggestion ~ I think we need to add Brad's facial expressions to our drinking game. He's too funny.

FORT Fogey

Re: The Bachelor 09/24/07 Recap: Lost Boobs, Webbed Toes, Bendy Girls, and a Na´ve T

Thanks for the recap, I missed the show, and I think this was much better anyway!
    Regarding Chris' recap of past seasons...didn't Byron & Mary get married? (or hasn't it happened yet?) Maybe I missed something big.

Love your recap rosekid!
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Love the recap. Have to agree with Chris on this one. Brad is the most handsome of all. I also think he like Andy from last season are in it for the right reasons. I love southern boys.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2586809;
    DeAnna, is sitting alone outside and he joins her, draping his jacket over her shoulders because she's cold. I want to know why in hell she's sitting outside if she's cold, but it's just one more unanswered question of mine. [/B]
    She's probably a veteran Bachelor viewer - that same tactic paid off big for Moana.

A classic recap, roseskid, as always.

Roseskid,I thoroughly enjoyed your recap. You are a terrific writer and from now on I'll be looking for your recap after the show. Thank you!..

Bravo!! Another brilliant recap!!

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

roseskid recaps are back! Just incredible writing and the appropriate amount of snarkiness.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Day-um, Roses, your recap is hilarious. Aside from the captions--which are pure genius--some of my favorites are:

Sorry, men, but it seems he is specific about proposing to a woman.

I think Chris is smitten by Brad because he keeps slyly checking out Brad’s physique, and mentions Brad’s bankroll again.

Of course his name has a 'd,' otherwise he’d be 'bra.' You know…like what Juli should be wearing to keep the girls under control.

So far, however, Brad is excited and Chris tells him, “to keep it up.” I don’t think that’s going to be a problem, heheh.

I think she means with a bowling ball, otherwise it sounds like she walked up to a bowling ball and slammed her nose against it.

If she’s honestly “broken her face” twice, I’d say perhaps she should quit drinking. That, or quit chewing gum while walking.

Brad’s eyes pop out of his head, and you can almost see the wheels turn in his heads (yes both heads) as he certainly imagines all the different scenarios where being bendy would be beneficial.

Now for me personally, I’d like to see Morgan in the pool because I bet with those webbed feet of hers, she could zip across the length of the pool in record time.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

WooHoo - roses and her Bachelor recaps are back. <<------ doing the happy dance.

Excellent job, roses M'Love! Thank you so much for a fantastic start of many hilarious recaps to come.

BOOYAH!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast