+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor 09/24/07 Recap: Lost Boobs, Webbed Toes, Bendy Girls, and a Na´ve Texan

Re: The Bachelor 09/24/07 Recap: Lost Boobs, Webbed Toes, Bendy Girls, and a Na´ve T

Thanks!!! The recaps are ALWAYS much better than the actual show.

Re: The Bachelor 09/24/07 Recap: Lost Boobs, Webbed Toes, Bendy Girls, and a Na´ve T

BOOYAH! Roseskid is BACK and in the house!

Thankyou for officially opening the season with the laughter filled reason for watching The Bachelor.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

First time with you guys, and I must admit, it's pretty good so far!

Rosekid!!!! As I watched the first show, I wondered if you would be back doing your wonderful recaps. I am sooo happy you are still writing. Frankly,your recaps are one huge reason I even watch the show! thanks, Carolyn

This just made my morning. So many funny moments. I agree with the "funniest moment in Bchelor hisotry". I about fell out my chiar after seeing Brad's reaction to Morgan's toes as well. Too funny!! Thanks Rosekid for such a witty commentary.
    Ready for DeAnna to find her man!!

FORT Fanatic

I’d like to see Morgan in the pool because I bet with those webbed feet of hers, she could zip across the length of the pool in record time.
    Well. that line kills. KILLS, I tell you. I was giggling and chuckling right along til I got to that line and then I GUFFAWED.

Man o man, Roses, good thing I wasnt reading at work.

Heather or Jes? My money's on Heather-the Easy Dump.

Now for me personally, I’d like to see Morgan in the pool because I bet with those webbed feet of hers, she could zip across the length of the pool in record time.
    Okay, maybe I'm bad, but that made me laugh out loud. Great recap as always Roses. This looks like it will be an entertaining season. At least this guy has some voice inflection.

Awesome recap, roses. Thanks!

FORT Newbie

don't threaten me with a good recap!

for the rock of love contingent, my vote is for Jes, the beautiful pixie. she's the only reason i have watched the show thus far. heather is a washed up stripper who dresses and fixes her hair like she's stuck in a small town in 1988. she's straight BUSTED without makeup on. yikes.

FORT Fan

Lovely job as always, Roses

Now that Chris has elevated his level of snarkiness, will anyone be writing the man diaries this season? If he stays this outspoken, it'd be a hoot!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast