+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: 9/24 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 9/24 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;2586572;
    I just got a chance to watch the episode tonight. The webbed toe and pretzel thing was bizarre for sure. I was also confused when Chris said good morning to the ladies and then Brad came in and said something about the party "tonight". I figured by "good morning", Chris meant it was probably like 4am or something.
    It was. After all of the girls had gotten out of their limos, Chris told Brad to go in and enjoy himself at the party and that he'd have to make his decision as to who he was eliminating by sunrise. So the party did extend until the next morning.

Chris, of course, got sleep so it was morning. Brad, of course, did not so it was still "tonight." Poor guy.

FORT Newbie

poor guy. I was confused about that also..

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Momof5Boys;2586917;
    Just making sure--wasn't it Melissa who lost her cutlets? As far as I recall, one was on the ground, and when she admitted to it being hers, she took the other one out as well.
    Again, I get a name wrong. So sorry.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by onewally;2587110;
    Again, I get a name wrong. So sorry.
    No need to apologize! I too am still trying to figure out who is who, so when you said Michelle, I thought I had mixed them up yet again! Anyway, it was a funny moment on the show.

I am completely amazed *drink* at how you guys are able to figure out so much so early just by looking at the pictures. I don't have the patience to be that thorough, but I love reading about how you figure things out.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpesForBach;2586922;
    He says good morning, and during the rose ceromony I noticed that it was daylight outside. The departed girls all had interviews outside in the daylight. I must say that they (mostly) all looked good to be up all night long!
    Yeah, I felt sorry for them-- I don't know if I would have cared so much about a rose after all that; probably would have been more interested in the nearest comfy bed!

I finally watched the show on tape yesterday, and have a few comments:
    1. Brad just doesn't do it for me, looks wise. He is okay (like the trimmed beard better than the scruff), but the "sexiest" bachelor - not to me. However, he does seem like a sincerely nice guy and agreeing with the drunk girl Melissa, he does have a sweetness about him. He is also rather self-deprecating which I like. He doesn't think he is all that.
    2. The girls seem to be prettier, but less intelligent and educated, than on Andy's show . . none of them impressed me.
    3. His eyes almost bugged out when Solisa got out of the car. I was surprised she didn't get the first impression rose.
    4. The girl who did get the first impression rose was the one with the best personality with a terrific laugh. I agreed with his choice (for the first time).
    5. Poor Melissa (the drunk girl). She must be so embarrassed after watching it the other night.
    6. Kudos to the girl from Hawaii. At least she knew how to capture his attention and did - she got a rose. She has an OMG body and knew he's notice.
    Last edited by aname; 09-27-2007 at 03:06 PM.

FORT Fanatic

I seldom if ever post, read mostly, so I'm very new to this. I have a question for those of you far more observant..I think it was during the previews for episode 2 that I heard one of the women saying: "girls are bitches, they'll stab you in the back in a second". Anyone know/guess who's voice that was?? Thanks, ya'll.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by annabanana2;2591877;
    I seldom if ever post, read mostly, so I'm very new to this. I have a question for those of you far more observant..I think it was during the previews for episode 2 that I heard one of the women saying: "girls are bitches, they'll stab you in the back in a second". Anyone know/guess who's voice that was?? Thanks, ya'll.
    We think it is DeAnna. The question is whether she is speaking in general to something Jenni is saying, or are we seeing her get a bad edit?
    It does make a difference!!!

FORT Fanatic

Thank you, bloomer. I thought it was DeAnna but wasn't sure. Do you mean she might have said it in defense of someone or to make one of the women feel better? Is it from episode 2? It's kinda nagging away at me as I like DeAnna but wish that comment had not come from her. What do yo think the big clue from the 1st night might be?

+ Reply to Thread