+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: 9/24 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 9/24 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Brad is cute, but I agree with other posters, he needs a facial hair trim. He and his twin have different shaped faces. I think that might be why they've kept him kinda scruffy. He seems nice. He has a good sense of humor. I think it's going to be a fun season. The girls all seem kind of normal.

FORT Fanatic

Brad's ok looks-wise. The bachelor I thought was sexiest was that hound Aaron, and the one I liked best of all was Byron. I'm hoping Brad will turn out to be the funniest, funnest bach. He didnt do well with the limo meet and greet-had exactly two lines in his repertoire for that event. Not a promising sign.

The girls? I think that as a group this is the best looking bunch in a long time.

It would be fun to go back and compare elements of the shows-whose girls were the most attractive overall (a bachelor top ten list of girls would be fun too but a LOT of work to go back and remember them all), who did best with the limo meet and greet, the rose ceremony (you all will laugh at me, but I thought Jesse did the best rose ceremonies, even if he did screw up on one name), best fantasy dates...but no, we must at least pretend we have lives.

Back to Brad: this is our honeymoon with the new bachelor. Some people know by the end of the second show whether he's going to be a 'good' bachelor; other people give him a third show...but sooner or later, the honeymoon ends....
    Last edited by onewally; 09-25-2007 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by onewally;2585324;
    Bettina .............................. .............................

but...she really looks a good ways past the first blush of youth and a little too thin and californy- looking. The great first impression didnt hold up for me.
    huummm.....ummmmm....Is that good or bad...

Onewally......Jewelsy and I want to know if we are californy.....
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

to all of the new posters!

I just got a chance to watch the episode tonight. The webbed toe and pretzel thing was bizarre for sure. I was also confused when Chris said good morning to the ladies and then Brad came in and said something about the party "tonight". I figured by "good morning", Chris meant it was probably like 4am or something.
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2585975;
    Andrew Firestone is my all time favorite, but I have to admit that Brad is the most handsome “Bachelor” they’ve ever had. He seems like a good and decent guy (I reserve the right to change my mind during the course of the show). Brad is a lot of fun to look at, but in my humble opinion, Jerry Ferris still holds the title of “best looking Bachelor/Contestant" ever.
    Ah, NYGal great minds think alike. Like you, Andy Firestone was my all time favorite bachelor, but Jerry Ferris was so totally, completely my type as far as looks go. *sigh, stupid Jen*

Brad's definitely good looking but like others I wish he'd lose the scruff. It's just so 80s-Don-Johnson-Miami-Vice to me.

I liked Deanna like many others. Not too sure about Jenni, as it seems she is called a royal 'beyotch' by the girls later in the season. I guess they have to have a token evil girl to fit the formula. Can't remember many of the other girls. I can never get the names straight until they get down to ten or so. They all look the same to me!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Vonna;2586567;
    huummm.....ummmmm....Is that good or bad...

Onewally......Jewelsy and I want to know if we are californy.....
    I'm trying to figure out what I meant by that, exactly. Very thin, very blonde, very made up, very show bizzy looking? A trophy wife type. Right off the bat she didnt strike me as the kind of gal that wants to settle in Austin Texas as a bar owner's wife. But it's early days and I have an open mind. Maybe next week she will suddenly strike me as America's Sweetheart and the perfect girl for Brad.
    Are you and Jewelsy thin, blonde and trophy wife looking?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;2586572;
    to all of the new posters!

I just got a chance to watch the episode tonight. The webbed toe and pretzel thing was bizarre for sure. .

Know what we're all overlooking? Michelle's chicken cutlets. Did one fall out of her dress or did she take it out or what?
    That definitely makes the the list of Top Ten Bizarre Bachelor Moments. Brad presumably wouldnt have seen that til the show aired; I bet he laughed harder when he saw it than webtoes, even.
    Last edited by onewally; 09-26-2007 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by onewally;2586744;
    I'm trying to figure out what I meant by that, exactly. Very thin, very blonde, very made up, very show bizzy looking? A trophy wife type. Right off the bat she didnt strike me as the kind of gal that wants to settle in Austin Texas as a bar owner's wife. But it's early days and I have an open mind. Maybe next week she will suddenly strike me as America's Sweetheart and the perfect girl for Brad.
    Are you and Jewelsy thin, blonde and trophy wife looking?

.....well, for me anyway, I wouldn't be a light weight trophy....on his arm......
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by onewally;2586751;
    Know what we're all overlooking? Michelle's chicken cutlets. Did one fall out of her dress or did she take it out or what?
    That definitely makes the the list of Top Ten Bizarre Bachelor Moments. Brad presumably wouldnt have seen that til the show aired; I bet he laughed harder when he saw it than webtoes, even.
    Just making sure--wasn't it Melissa who lost her cutlets? As far as I recall, one was on the ground, and when she admitted to it being hers, she took the other one out as well.

FORTette

I just got a chance to watch the episode tonight. The webbed toe and pretzel thing was bizarre for sure. I was also confused when Chris said good morning to the ladies and then Brad came in and said something about the party "tonight". I figured by "good morning", Chris meant it was probably like 4am or something.
    He says good morning, and during the rose ceromony I noticed that it was daylight outside. The departed girls all had interviews outside in the daylight. I must say that they (mostly) all looked good to be up all night long!
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 09-29-2007 at 10:32 AM. Reason: fixed quote tags

+ Reply to Thread