+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: 9/24 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 9/24 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I liked that the bachelor laughed so hard at the web toes on that ridiculous girl. He was really cracking up. Other than that, I don't think that he's the "sexiest bachelor so far" and I don't especially find him that attractive.

Also, his twin brother does NOT look exactly like him and I could tell the difference immediately when I saw the previews of them exchanging places. There is always something about identical twins that makes them different looking.

The girls were more attractive than last season but just as ditzy.

I will watch the show all the way through even though I think that it has run it's course.

I heard that Andy and Tessa broke up so the record on bachelor marriages is still zero for zero.

By the way, hi to everyone....It's been awhile since I posted (but I read here on almost every show forum). It's still the best place for good conversation and show recaps.

Quote Originally Posted by silvie99;2585713;
    Looks like it's going to be a great season! I'm only watching because I went to high school with Hillary :-) And Brad...well...he realllllly needs to shave. He would look SO much better without the facial hair. But at least he knows how to have fun...his bars are very popular in Austin
    so whats Hillary like ? is she quiet or more a party girl ? did you know her very well ? she a pretty girl for sure .[mod edit]
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 09-25-2007 at 10:26 PM. Reason: removed spoiler

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Maidenlady;2585746;
    so whats Hillary like ? is she quiet or more a party girl ? did you know her very well ? she a pretty girl for sure . [mod edit]
    Hillary was never a partier in high school, maybe because her mom was really strict with her. She was a cheerleader, in National Honor Society, took AP classes, played the flute, sang, did a little modeling, played softball...definitely an all-American, well-rounded type of girl. It was a VERY small school, so I knew her pretty well. I lost contact with her in college and for a few years after but several months ago reconnected with her on myspace. Her profile was deleted and I couldn't figure out why...then I found out that she was going to be on the show.

Like I said, I hadn't been in contact with her for years, but knew through the grapevine that she was a nurse in Philly (she had wanted to be a pediatrician in high school, so I don't know what happened with that). She was always a sweet girl and there isn't a bad thing I could say about her. I hope she does well!
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 09-25-2007 at 10:27 PM. Reason: removed spoiler

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by silvie99;2585806;
    She was always a sweet girl and there isn't a bad thing I could say about her.
    Boy, I would love to be described that way! What a nice thing to say!

I agree...Brad needs to shave. I like facial hair but his blends in too much with his coloring. Looks so much better with less facial hair or none.

Good luck to your friend Hillary. I am from PA...about an hour away from Philly.

Andrew Firestone is my all time favorite, but I have to admit that Brad is the most handsome “Bachelor” they’ve ever had. He seems like a good and decent guy (I reserve the right to change my mind during the course of the show). Brad is a lot of fun to look at, but in my humble opinion, Jerry Ferris still holds the title of “best looking Bachelor/Contestant" ever.

Is it me or has the caliber of ladies on the show gone down? Arguably, Aaron’s (Bach. 2) ladies were the prettiest, most intelligent and classiest; crazy Christie not withstanding.

FORT Fan

Brad 's not bad looking,but yeah he needs a shave and eye brow tweezing. Unless he does have the beard because of the twin thing?
    I was going back and forth between Bachelor and Journeyman,so I missed parts. But I think he got rid of most of the wacky chicks. Jenni does look like Erin Grey. Thought she handled getting rose in a humble way.Missed the weird laugh segments,so I would'nt know if it bothers me. But I think some of these gals were rather nervous,then later tired and buzzed. Bettina is very pretty ,but seemed shy and nervous,but nice.

I really liked the premiere episode. I am determined not to get as involved in the show as last season and just enjoy it for the harmless fluff that it is.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2585975;
    Arguably, Aaron’s (Bach. 2) ladies were the prettiest, most intelligent and classiest; crazy Christie not withstanding.
    "it hurts my heart" . sorry i can still hear her voice

By the way was any else confused when it should it was day time. I have to say they looked pretty good to be up all night

Jerry Ferris still holds the title of “best looking Bachelor/Contestant" ever.
    oh yeah, i think that's why i'm not one to jump on the "hottest bachelor" ever for this dude, because i think there have been better looking people than him on the show, i heard charlie from trista's season was quite a looker as well

+ Reply to Thread