+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: 9/24 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 9/24 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2585277;
    Bettina has an inside track with previous Bachettes and it goes on. I think there will be plenty of laughs and wonderment as to when Brad gets clued in.
    Bettina has an inside track with previous bachettes? How? Who? Enquiring Minds want to know.

Bettina photographs well and she sure chose her first meet dress well-she looked gorgeous getting out of the limo and you could see on Brad's face that he thought so too...but...she really looks a good ways past the first blush of youth and a little too thin and californy- looking. The great first impression didnt hold up for me.

FORT Fanatic

My last post for tonite...I thought, after the limo meet and greet, that this was one of the best looking groups of women that we've seen on the Bachelor in a while. I loved the setting and that house, and think that we may finally get a lively interesting Bachelor show after a pretty dry spell.

There's always a couple of nutters in the group and this one was no exception, but on the whole, he had some great girls and picked pretty well, in my opinion.
    Too bad about Melissa-she is very pretty and I think this was the first time in her life that she'd been turned down for anything...but she either is on the way to alcoholism or has extremely poor judgement. A couple of the girls-one was Hillary, I think- couldnt get out of the scene quickly enough when Melissa pulled out the chicken cutlet.
    Webbed toes-that may well rank #1 on the list of Bizarre Moments in Bachelor History.
    Last edited by onewally; 09-25-2007 at 05:52 AM.

i think its too early in the season for me to have an opinion on the girls, but what i have seen so far....i'm not impressed

looks like he got a group of boring people and strange ducks

i'm sure favorites will emerge but right now, no one really sticks out to me at all

i think this show has officially lost its touch lol

I thought the clips on the end were what happens over the season and not just the next show? This is in response to somebody who posted that they are busting out the twin in the next show.

Brad is a funny dork, he had me giggling when he almost died laughing at the web toes reveal. Looking back over all the other Bachelor's? He may very well be the best looking or possibly the sexiest one yet but I definitely do not need to hear that every 10 seconds.

None of the girls stood out to me but they probably never will since I long ago stopped pulling for any of the females and just watch the show for the entertainment value (what's the point in pulling for them when they usually break up as soon as their contracts let them?).

Anyways, looking forward to the season and to you all's comments and spoilers. Best part!!

Oh and I think the girl who was shown laying on the stairs? Looked to me like she got shoved down it because in the previews it said something about "a domestic" as the paramedics were leaning over her.

FORT Regular

Hey guys,

I am new to this forum so bear with me a little :-)

At first glance, I definitely thought that Brad was good looking, but his voice took me by surprised, although I got used to it after a little while. I definitely had to laugh at the way he nearly exploded at the way that Morgan showed him her webbed toes-even I had to laugh at that one too.

Out of all the girls, I have to say that I like DeAnna the best since she seems to be more of the quiet, not so crazy type (that we have seen on previous seasons) and I really can't picture her as a crier (major plus!). A close second would definitely have to be Bettina, since she seems more of the shy type, and that is always a good thing.

Now with the clips at the end of the episode, there are definitely clues as to what goes down in the rest of the series, however if you take a look at some of the screencaps, it is not ONE girl that falls, but TWO. One girl is wearing a pink top and cropped sweat pants, and that is definitely Michele since there is a good shot of her face and the other girl is wearing a pink tube dress/ swimsuit wrap and is also lying on the stairs :-/ I just hope that it is not Deanna since it is a brunette by the looks of her hair.

Looking forward to hearing more on your thoughts!!

Happy Posting! :-)

Dallas, TX but my heart is still in Austin

Well, I am glad to hear that most of you like Brad so far...he seemed a bit nervous and overwhelmed in some of the shots...but he looked like he was having a great time!

I like him. I think he has far more personality than the last bachelor did.
    What a gentleman!
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Regular

I like Brads sense of humor. It was good to see that he could laugh at the silliness that was happening around him. Some of these girls and the things they will do to make an impression. Gotta laugh.

I have no clear favorite, will need another week to see if anyone grabs my interest.

And someone please get Chris some new lines. I don't how long I can stand her hear him say "who will go home brokenhearted." He needs new writers!!!

FORT Regular

Haha I totally agree with you buddybaker on getting Chris Harrison some new lines...other than "the sexiest bachelor ever" or "his journey (or quest) to find true love"

:-P

FORT Newbie

Looks like it's going to be a great season! I'm only watching because I went to high school with Hillary :-) And Brad...well...he realllllly needs to shave. He would look SO much better without the facial hair. But at least he knows how to have fun...his bars are very popular in Austin

+ Reply to Thread