+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tauni - Season 11

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Tauni - Season 11

Tauni

Currently resides in St. Louis Park, MN

Re: Tauni - Season 11

Tauni S. Nessler.. I also found another last name linked to her. Possibly was married before.
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

She reminds me of that actress who was on the TV "Wings".
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

quality not quantity

That would be Robin Bernard (sp?), I think.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2576792;
    Tauni S. Nessler.. I also found another last name linked to her. Possibly was married before.

I found another link to her on a college alumni site.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 09-18-2007 at 01:20 PM.

she is a pretty good golfer too - she won this tournament

St. Charles Golf Course -

and looks like it is in honor of someone close to her who had cancer

maybe her dad? it has been going on for 16 years - maybe her dad died while she was in her teens - she is somehow related to Brad Nessler - who is a sports guy on ESPN

here is an article - I don't know how to link it b/c I had to get the cached version of it - try this
    Postbulletin.com: Paul Christian: Nesler golf tournament turns 16 - Fri, Jun 8, 2007

6/9/2007 8:21:04 AM
    Brad Nessler started the Bob Nessler Memorial golf tournament 16 years ago for a couple of reasons; to honor his father, who died from cancer and also to raise money in order to fight the dreaded disease.

"It's also about cancer awareness and a chance to get together with family and friends," said Brad Nessler, a St. Charles native and current play-by-play announcer for ESPN and ABC.

This year's tournament is next week, starting Thursday with the annual banquet at the St. Charles Moose Lodge and Friday with a full day of golf at the St. Charles Golf Course.

Over $300,000 has been raised over the years.

Speakers at the Thursday night banquet have included fellow broadcasters, from Dick Vitale to Bob Griese and Lynn Swann to coaches like Mike Tice and players like the Vikings'Bryant McKinnie.

This year Nessler wanted to change things up a bit and yes, he did. Speaking at Thursday night' banquet will be Ric "The Nature Boy" Flair, who is recognized by the WWE as a 16-time world heavyweight wrestling champion.

"I'm a huge pro wrestling fan," said Nessler. "I remember as a kid coming into Rochester and watching AWA fights with my grandfather.

"Through the years I got to know Ric. He's from Edina and I asked if he would be interested in doing our banquet. He said yes, he would be honored.

"I'm a big fan of his and he's a big college basketball and football fan so we share common interests."

The banquet is open to the public. Nessler said you don't necessarily have to have a banquet ticket; if you want to attend just come to the St. Charles Moose Lodge. And perhaps make a donation to the tournament.

As it is, the field if full for the tournament.

"We have reached the point where we can't take any more golfers," said Nessler. "We started with 60 golfers the first year and now have 275. We've come a long way."
    Last edited by cape; 09-18-2007 at 01:25 PM.

Tauni reminds me of Mandy Jeffreys. She's beautiful!

For some reason, I think this girl matches him well. She is closer to him in age, apparently athletic, and she is very attractive. She is probably more mature and sophisticated than the other girls too. She has a tough job as an emergency room nurse. Those people have to be on their toes and quick minded at all times. If they click, she might go far.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2577153;
    For some reason, I think this girl matches him well. She is closer to him in age, apparently athletic, and she is very attractive. She is probably more mature and sophisticated than the other girls too. She has a tough job as an emergency room nurse. Those people have to be on their toes and quick minded at all times. If they click, she might go far.
    Agreed that she's undoubtably smart, can keep her wits about her under pressure and, on the basis of this photo alone, she seems like a good match for Brad. To quote Tessa, "I don't know why, I just do."

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2577153;

She stood out to me on day 1. I like this gal, by looks and on paper. Now, will Brad.......who knows!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast