+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Solisa - Season 11

Re: Solisa - Season 11

Solisa is just to much for me. I personally hopes she goes home soon.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2600498;
    Solisa is just to much for me. I personally hopes she goes home soon.

Yes, Riley! let's hope Brad will call out SO LONG, SOLISA sooooooooon. She looked pretty good on the first show, but on the second her hair looked dead then there's those huge fake lips....and the whole Topless Christian testimony.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom;2599142;
    In defense of Solisa's I am Christian statement let me just quote a few lines from a poem.

"When I say...I am a Christian. I'm not claiming to be perfect. My flaws are far too visible But, God believes I am worth it. I still feel the sting of pain, I have my share of heartaches, So I call upon His name. I'm not holier than thou, I'm just a simmple sinner who received God's good grace, somehow."

I don't think just because she is comfortable with her body or skinny dips she does not have high morals and values. She may not sleep around or do drugs or etc and those are her values. Just because someone is a Christian does not mean they can not get caught up in the moment and do something they may regret later and then ask forgiveness for.
    True you are. Christian here, too. But that doesn't mean I haven't done some very stoooopid things! Let's hope Solisa sorta regrets her free spirited moments. Oh, heck....I take that back. Just because I'm reserved doesn't mean she has to be. She can still have her Christian values and be a free spirit. I guess it all boils down to what Brad is looking for. So nevermind what I'm saying!

FORT Fanatic

Somewhere I've seen that Solisa is a former Miss Texas? or a runner up? They tend to offer their statements of faith readily. She must have thought the situation called for it. I too would LOVE to see the unedited convo. He appeared just a little...amused? confused? bemused?

FORT Fanatic

Okay, here's his reaction: Turned OFF. Glad she and her lips are gone. Looked to me like she had a fresh injection of lip schtuff just before tonite's RC.
    Last edited by onewally; 10-09-2007 at 03:56 AM.

she was way to over the TOP. Brad seem too much of a gentleman to have someone shake their booty in his face and be comfortable with it.

Bachelor Junkie

Solisa's website (look further up on this thread) states she is a former Miss Texas. It doesn't say runner up, it says Miss Texas. I googled "miss texas" and came upon the official website that has a list & bio of every Miss Texas from the beginning....she is not listed.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Vic's Gal;2608844;
    Solisa's website (look further up on this thread) states she is a former Miss Texas. It doesn't say runner up, it says Miss Texas. I googled "miss texas" and came upon the official website that has a list & bio of every Miss Texas from the beginning....she is not listed.
    I'm not taking up for Solisa, but there are lots of pageant ops in Texas. She could have been "Miss Texas" for American Tire and Sports Bar, and that's not quite the same as being MISS TEXAS. She's very much a Pageant Person to me. I've seen mentions of Miss Texas runner-up, too, but nothing definite...kind of murky.

FORT Fanatic

This was announced-wont let me post the link-in a chamber of commerce page... a publicity release type of thing..."Solisa Shoop, co-owner of Solisa's Essense MedSpa, was one of 25 beautiful women selected to try to find love on the nationally televised show The Bachelor. The 90 minute premiere will air on Monday, September 24th at 9:30 ET. This season the Bachelor takes on a twist by being filmed in Paris."

No mention of being Miss Texas and somebody got seriously disappointed as far as Paris goes...

If she said "special parts" one more time I was going to throw up! I for one was sick of seeing her flaunt and rub her special parts all over him!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast