+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Solisa - Season 11

Re: Solisa - Season 11

She's my favorite to win so far! We'll see if that changes as the girls start showing us their personalities....

I don't think he knew her previous to the show because his eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw her and he kept wanting to hug her. He was blown away by her beautiful face and chest.

Isn't she the one that takes off her bathing suit top in the hot tub or is it on the way into the ocean, in the next show? Already, I don't like her.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2589377;
    Isn't she the one that takes off her bathing suit top in the hot tub or is it on the way into the ocean, in the next show? Already, I don't like her.
    Really? I may have to tune in then.

was this the same broad they showed talking about morals and stuf in a wierd convo with Bach

then she went topless and was having Bach do shots off her

or am i mixing her up with another skank on the show

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2598231;
    was this the same broad they showed talking about morals and stuf in a wierd convo with Bach

then she went topless and was having Bach do shots off her

or am i mixing her up with another skank on the show
    Same gal. She is very beautiful, gorgeous bod and clearly very comfortable with it.

i'm confused about the morals discussion.

why do these females think they have to say these things or say stuff like there waiting for marriage, blah blah, etc

it doesn't score points... Bach is gonna go with who he's attracted to or have his fake tv *connection* with

all i seen was Bach looking wierded out when she was talkin about morals.. (i'd like to see the non-edited version of that conversation in full context)

this is still slutty behavior imo... if she met a "cute" guy in the real world and went on a date would she be pulling her top off and running in the oceon if he asks her about being wild.

man this stuff is so fake... i don't know why anybody expects these *relationships* to go anywhere beyond the show

Solisa is the sexy bad girl of the group. The I am a Christian with high morals talk she had with Brad was laughable given her body shots and topless swim. Who does she think she's kidding? She won't last very long, but he'll keep her around for awhile. She is NOT the girl you take home to mama.

In defense of Solisa's I am Christian statement let me just quote a few lines from a poem.

"When I say...I am a Christian. I'm not claiming to be perfect. My flaws are far too visible But, God believes I am worth it. I still feel the sting of pain, I have my share of heartaches, So I call upon His name. I'm not holier than thou, I'm just a simmple sinner who received God's good grace, somehow."

I don't think just because she is comfortable with her body or skinny dips she does not have high morals and values. She may not sleep around or do drugs or etc and those are her values. Just because someone is a Christian does not mean they can not get caught up in the moment and do something they may regret later and then ask forgiveness for.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast