+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sheena - Season 11

FORT Newbie

Re: Sheena - Season 11

Sheena has come up a notch for me...She is much more mature than the others, IMO. She is not snide or rude and does not wish anyone gone and say it outloud. I like her class and feel she truly cares for Brad. If the connection is a two way street...chemistry is good, then, she is in the finale.

Welcome to the Fort, Silk!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by Silk;2611642;
    Sheena has come up a notch for me...She is much more mature than the others, IMO. She is not snide or rude and does not wish anyone gone and say it outloud. I like her class and feel she truly cares for Brad. If the connection is a two way street...chemistry is good, then, she is in the finale.
    Actually she did say it(wishing someone gone) out loud. After Michele was hurt, Sheena said, "but to be honest, it is one person down". To me that it is not classy, it is rude and snide.
    I do like Sheena and she was definitely shown in a much better light in episode 3. But she has had her "catty" moments as well. And to talk about someone who was hurt, that was really uncalled for.

A warm welcome Silk !
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

FORT Newbie

I think I've found a picture of Sheena on the LOA Women's Fitness website...if you google the website, click locations & then enter a zip code it will pull up locations. Click on view clubs website & at the top of the page is a picture of 4 women...it will change 3 times, showing 12 different women. I swear one of them is her....

Can someone else look and tell me what you think??

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by fanofthegame;2613466;
    I think I've found a picture of Sheena on the LOA Women's Fitness website...if you google the website, click locations & then enter a zip code it will pull up locations. Click on view clubs website & at the top of the page is a picture of 4 women...it will change 3 times, showing 12 different women. I swear one of them is her....

Can someone else look and tell me what you think??

Hi Fanofthegame

She looks similiar, but it is not Sheena on the LOA Women's Fitness website.

I like Sheena more and more. And not just because Brad's brother like her best. She is a bit young, but there does seem to be more of a spark there than before.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Does anyone remember in the preview for next week if it was Sheena's family that didn't like Brad?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I also like Sheena and think she's handling everything quite well. It's a delicate balance it seems to be engaging with the Bachelor, as well as friendly with the girls, and she makes it look easy. She acts older than her years.

Misskitty,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    no, the parents who don't like Brad are Bettina's. I can't wait to see this.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Wow, Sheena's Mom was a trip! That lady was loopy and VERY entertaining. When she said something about "WE" are ready for marriage I bet that freaked Brad out. That was too funny.

FORT Fanatic

Sheena looked so gorgeous on the WTA...such a very classy and graceful girl.Too bad for Brad that he just didnt get it....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast