+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sarah - Season 11

FORT Fanatic

Re: Sarah - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by thatone;2605104;
    McCarten is the one who said "giggles" not Sarah.
    oops, you're right, it was McCarten!

FORT Newbie

Okay, obviously I am a fan of Sarah. I think (thought) she was one of the better girls for Brad. They seemed to have a lot in common, and have a connection. Anyway, I think she kind of got screwed over on last night’s episode. She tried to say something about him “looking different” but Chad quickly switched the topic on her real quick, and asked her to take a seat. And, when Sheena said he looked different, he was asking questions to encourage her curiosity. Then they said McCarten knew something was different. I’m sorry, but Sarah knew something was up a lot more than McCarten. You could just tell when Sarah was talking to Chad, that she knew something was going on, but she was just too nervous/scared to say anything. I felt so bad for her when they eliminated Sarah over McCarten. It just didn’t seem right. I guess she didn’t create enough drama for the producers. Way to go with your heart Brad. Did you notice, when he was saying goodbye to her, he told her “I think you are amazing.” Where as the other girls, even girls from past episodes, he kind of just let go. I guess, I am just confused how he could let her go, especially because he was seemed to really like her.

I agree with you newly ~ it was fairly obvious that Sarah could tell that there was something different about "Brad." It appears that the producers made the call on who went home and the reason for it in regards to Sarah. I will miss seeing Sarah on the show.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

She was lovely, and I am suspecting a set up with her whole situation. It seemed so strange that her facial expressions said something was wrong. I think Brad really liked her also.
    I think she would have stayed another week if IMO they hadn't wanted to keep more drama.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Newbie

I agree. He should have sent McCarten or Jade home instead of Sarah. When Brad was saying goodbye to Sarah, it looked like he regretted sending Sarah home. I liked Sarah too. She seemed really sweet.

I felt so sorry for her. She was sitting there waiting for Brad and looked like a little girl lost. She got the shaft for sure. But she wasn't "involved in the drama" so she got the boot. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom;2608938;
    I felt so sorry for her. She was sitting there waiting for Brad and looked like a little girl lost. She got the shaft for sure. But she wasn't "involved in the drama" so she got the boot. IMO
    I definitely agree w/you. She knew that something was wrong and told Chad that he looked different. I was surprised in the deliberation room when they said that McCarten almost figured it out. From what they showed us it was obvious that Sarah knew that something was up and McCarten did not. I agree that they just kept McCarten there for the drama - and that was probably a producer's decision.

I wonder if there are any radio interviews or newspaper interviews that Sarah has done after not receiving a rose? It would be interesting to see what she has to say about the whole experience, especially after seeing the shows and how they were edited.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123