+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kristy - Season 11

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Re: Kristy - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by PSP;2625954;
    Why did she even bother auditioning for B-11? She was too self-conscious to interact on the Improv date and she was the proverbial "stick-in-the-mud" at the pool party date.

Was ANYONE surprised that she didn't get a rose on yesterday's episode? She was on screen for a total of about 30 seconds.....
    No one was surprised. Frankly, it appeared she just wanted out of the show and was letting it be known to all involved.

And with that said, I liked this gal, she was very pretty and normal. I hope she finds her perfect match.

FORT Regular

My favortie is now gone. She really didn't fit in with the bachelor premise on just about all levels. I don't doubt that Kristy will find a great match for herself down the road. TB was right in saying that he thought she might be too refined for him.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2625996;
    No one was surprised. Frankly, it appeared she just wanted out of the show and was letting it be known to all involved.

And with that said, I liked this gal, she was very pretty and normal. I hope she finds her perfect match.
    That's exactly how I feel! I would love the hear the real scoop from her. I don't think she was very into Brad at all. She was ready to leave. I wonder what she said in her exit interview. I'm sure she didn't cry (probably one reason they didn't show it).

FORT Newbie

You can see her exit interview on abc.com/bachelor - click on 10/22 exit video.

PSP

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2625996;
    And with that said, I liked this gal, she was very pretty and normal.
    She is pretty, but normal? Do you consider it normal to whimper about going along with the crowd on fun activities?

If a girl comes crying to me about appearing normal, she clearly isn't.....

I just think when she realized that she didn't have either of the last one on one dates that she knew she was history. She just wanted to get the heck out of there as soon as humanly possible. She probably begged the producers to leave early and they wouldn't let her. She was probably relieved once it was all over and she could go home.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

I thought Brad got it right. He said she may be too refined for him. That's understandable, not demeaning to either person. I like both of them as people, from what we've seen to date.

The tests Brad chose (or Fleiss chose) may well work for him. He was apparently looking for a girl who can do improv or squeal and cartwheel into a pool. Again, understandable.

It's not a knock on Kristy that she didn't want to join in. More a plus that neither Brad nor Kristy made a big deal about it not being a match.

Too many of these contestants (like Hillary) try to force things when really it's a long shot whether an individual will even be a potential match. A different type of bachelor, and you may have seen Kristy in the finals rather than an easy drop at 6.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

I also feel Kristy 'checked out' on Brad some time ago and was simply waiting for the ceremony to get her walking papers. She barely garnered a total of five minutes coverage on Monday's show, and I'm guessing that was no accident. The fact that her feathers weren't even slightly ruffled at being cut speaks volumes. She's a lovely woman who clearly had nothing in common with rough-around-the-edges Brad, and they obviously both realized it.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Not a surprise at all that Kristy is gone. And I don't think she minds at all. They obviously weren't a great fit and the pool date certainly played that up. She looked like she could care less that she was there. And when she left there were no tears at all.

I think she is a great catch and hope she finds her someone special!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Newbie

I have been reading the posts about Kristy and have decided to speak up. I am a friend of a friend of a friend who's daughter's friend knows Kristy ...that is as specific as I will be so as not to get anyone in trouble. Most of the FORT posters are very kind and have fun doing the speculation, etc. I would like to respond to a few things that have been posted on your forum . Kristy is a very kind, sweet, caring, and yes fun person who did go on the show for all the right reason's. In response to the posts stating she seemed to of cared less about Brad, that is not true. Kristy thought Brad was a great guy and liked him. Most of the FORT posters know that a great deal of editing is done of the girl's ...that is all I can say. Kristy was an active participant on all dates, interacted with Brad and had fun. Please realize that every girl there is under a great amount of stress. What I can tell you is that Kristy could not sleep on the show and was only getting 1-2 hours of sleep a night....the whole time she was there. (Yes, she did have sleep medication but it was not helping). By the improv date the lack of sleep was taking a huge toll on her. Finally, in response to the posts regarding her "mustache". What posters are probably seeing is a reaction to being in the California sun which is very strong compared to Chicago. Many women with dark hair and fair skin have the same problem (yes she had the highest sunblock protection on). Finally, Kristy is happy, enjoyed being on the show, thinks Brad is a great guy and wishes him and all the final 4 girl's the best. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast