Closed Thread
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenni - Bachelor 11

Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

I haven't seen last night's show yet (I taped it). But, based on the previous episode, I think she is a front runner and possibly the one he likes best (or did when that episode was filmed). The reason - he is was(is) very physically attracted to her. She got the first impression rose on the first episode and on the second episode, he couldn't stop kissing her. He didn't kiss anyone else, but he just couldn't resist her. That tells me that unless she does something really stupid, she's the one to beat.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2605657;
    I haven't seen last night's show yet (I taped it). But, based on the previous episode, I think she is a front runner and possibly the one he likes best (or did when that episode was filmed). The reason - he is was(is) very physically attracted to her. She got the first impression rose on the first episode and on the second episode, he couldn't stop kissing her. He didn't kiss anyone else, but he just couldn't resist her. That tells me that unless she does something really stupid, she's the one to beat.
    I totally agree! I think that the whole you have to see it from the beginning thing is because he was struck by her from day since she got the first impression rose. This will be the first time that the first impression rose is actually given for the right reason!

I really hope she does not screw up because I really like her and want her to be F1, but like you, I cannont let myself get so wrapped up in another girl!!

I also do not think that she brought her portfolio to further her career. I was thinking that I read somewhere that Brad didn't know she was the one that brought it until now. Wouldn't she have showed it to him and everyone else if this were the case?

Some days I think she is F1 and then others I think he will get tired of her and send her on her way. She is a funny one but red flags went up for me when she said outright she wanted to finish up in Phoenix. Why go on the show knowing the bachelor was probably trying to find someone in his life if you weren't committed to it also. I know, I know, who really goes on looking for that but somehow I think this show was just a resume builder.

I like her though.

Jenni is not my favorite, but I think Brad really likes her and I actually have to agree with the posters who admire her for being upfront with wanting to finish out her contract in Phoenix. I think it shows commitment and I don't know, but maybe there is some kind of penalty with leaving early. If she is F1, it is already October now and if the contract ends at the end of the year, it really wouldn't be that long. What if she were a student of some kind - I would think she would want to finish out her semester before moving and transferring to another school JMO and I think it is obvious that TPTB showed this conversation to build up her story line and place doubt in the viewers' minds.

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2593868;
    What's Jenni's last name? Does she have any imdb.com acting credits?
    Croft. I only remember because it's my maiden name (I don't think we are related although there are alot of perky people in my family )

FORT Fanatic

Well, after tonight's show, Jenni is sure the front runner. It's not at all surprising the other girls in the house are being a bit snotty to her as it's very obvious that she's Brad's favorite. He melts when he's around her, and it's not just chemistry although that's definitely there in spades, but just the look on his face when he's with her. Much like Andy was with Tessa last year, Brad is smitten.

FORT Fanatic

I think Jenni is the front-runner for now....but not the one he chooses.
    Kinda like a Susan in the PLo episode. He's hot for her now but something will happen down the road that makes him realize it's more lust than love and that she's not there primarily for him.

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup;2614778;
    I think Jenni is the front-runner for now....but not the one he chooses.
    Kinda like a Susan in the PLo episode. He's hot for her now but something will happen down the road that makes him realize it's more lust than love and that she's not there primarily for him.
    I think you mean Travis. If memory serves, Travis really had the hots for Susan, but her mom blew the whistle on her.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2614837;
    I think you mean Travis. If memory serves, Travis really had the hots for Susan, but her mom blew the whistle on her.
    Oops! You're correct. It was Dr. Stork and Susan. I think it was more than mom blowing the whistle that made him change his mind.

I think when Brad gets down to the final few and the hard thinking, he'll realize Jenni is not the one to be his wife

IMO Jenni is in this Bachelor show to WIN, not to seek a relationship. Jenni is there for the "me" factor only.

Closed Thread