Closed Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenni - Bachelor 11

Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

I think she is a sweetheart and the girls that are putting her down are only making themselves look bad. I love her spunky personality and like the fact that she is always laughing and smiling. She seems like such a fun person to be around.

She also reminds me of a young Katie Couric. On the Today Show once they showed a picture of Katie as a cheerleader in college and Jenni looks just like her! I love Katie Couric and wish she was still on the today show! I was really taken w/Jenni from when I first saw her picture. I am glad that it seems that she goes far.

Soccermama, she does resemble Katie, especially her smile.

I thought the raucous about her portfolio was ridiculous because to think that any of them are there for pure reasons seems silly. Sure, there may be a few that are strictly there for love (which in and of itself with the show's track record seems rather foolish ), I'd be willing to guess most of them have some kind of ulterior motive.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

The editing and the producers have certainly made her character a sympathetic one. She has been shown as sweet, cute and perky. She has Brad's attention. What she is relly like behind the sceens, we may never know.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

I like Jenni but I do feel she is putting herself out there for a lot of attention by the media & etc. The fact she brought her portfolio probally to have in case a producer or etc. ask her if she had one. Don't think she is the type to pass up an opportunity. Not that, that is a bad thing, especially in the business she is in.

I think Fleiss has cast her in the spot Belvin was in. I don't think she will be the final choice but I do think she will go far.

Here's a picture of Katie Couric as a cheerleader in her younger days:

First time I saw Jenni's picture I instantly thought Katie Couric!

FORT Newbie

It never ceases to amaze me what folks can dig up here on this board!

That Katie picture is a find.

I like Jenni also. I think she is cute. She really isn't my favorite but I do like her. I really don't care that she brought her portfolio with her.There could be many reasons for her bringing it. I agree Rosekid, I think many if not most are there for more than just love. And I say so what. I am unusually though. I don't really watch this show for the love story. IMO I don't think most relationships that come out of this show do work. Yes some have but that is rare. I think just the format alone works against the couple. I do enjoy watching the love story. But I mostly watch for the entertainment value anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2602622;
    I like Jenni also. I think she is cute. She really isn't my favorite but I do like her. I really don't care that she brought her portfolio with her.There could be many reasons for her bringing it. I agree Rosekid, I think many if not most are there for more than just love. And I say so what. I am unusually though. I don't really watch this show for the love story. IMO I don't think most relationships that come out of this show do work. Yes some have but that is rare. I think just the format alone works against the couple. I do enjoy watching the love story. But I mostly watch for the entertainment value anyway.
    I agree with pretty much everything you said. It doesn't bother me that she brought her portfolio either. I thought it was jr. high-ish for the producers to get those girls to snoop for it, though. Jenni is probably #3 on my list, but I haven't really learned much about the other girls besides her, Bettina and DeAnna. I watch the show also for the entertainment value...that's why I don't get into too much sleuthing and speculating.
    "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." ~Theodore Roosevelt~

FORT Fanatic

I agree with Sueb and Arnola-the Bachelor is a tv show, escapist entertainment.
    I dont understand the people who get so heavily invested in one girl on these shows-a friend of mine is STILL agonizing over Bevin.
    Jenni's ok. To me she gives off vibes of being here for promoting her career more than anything else. She and Brad dont seem to be a good personality fit to me.

I know it's early and there's tons of editing involved in what we're all seeing but I think Jenni is the frontrunner. Their chemistry is undeniable. I like her and she's the one I'm rooting for. However, I promised myself I'll not get as involved as I did last season. nopey nopey

Jenni reminds some of Katie Couric but to me she resembles Jennier Love Hewitt.

Closed Thread