Closed Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenni - Bachelor 11

Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

So what if she brought her scrapbook and is a model. Why on earth does that mean she is not there for the right reasons. That girl who dug through her personal stuff and then brought it to the attention of Brad was waaay out of line. I think Jenni is cute and has a bouncy personality and should have raised a stink about them going through her personal things.

FORT Newbie

I happen to know someone who knows her really well, and they told me she is pretty mean and fake. Also, they told me that being a cheerleader for pro. NBA team, she has slept with A LOT of athletes and celebrities. My friend said that she bragged about sleeping with 38 famous people. And, those were just the people she was proud of. I am just thinking she is not there for the right reasons.

FORT Newbie

I am friends with Jenni's sister and all I have heard are great things about her! She is very friendly and outgoing and truly does care about other people. Along with dancing (her passion), I do believe she also works as a dental hygienist.

I am getting the impression that Jenni seems to inspire jealously in other women quite easily. Being beautiful with black hair, blue eyes, a great figure and bubbly personality that has wowed the bachelor might be the reason.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sarahj111;2599461;
    I am friends with Jenni's sister and all I have heard are great things about her! She is very friendly and outgoing and truly does care about other people. Along with dancing (her passion), I do believe she also works as a dental hygienist.

Thanks sarahj111! I have heard the same things about Jenni, she seems very kind and outgoing.

Welcome to the FORT!

I like Jenni too (and this from someone who can't stand perky people). Her getting the "first impression rose" immediately makes her a target for the others. It's early yet in the show but she seems to be sweet so far. Obviously not the confrontational type or she would have called the other women on what they did. The one thing that pops up in my mind when I watch her is that she's a gentle soul.

I really like Jenni-- she seems super sweet, sensitive, cute... I'm hoping for her as the F1, with DeAnna being my backup choice.

She's very cute. He seems to have a few good choices this season.

I also like Jenni, and so far she seems to be keeping her ego in check. Typically, the woman to get the First-Impression rose would quickly get a swelled head and alienate the others, but unless it's just the editing, it appears Jenni is friends with most of the others. She and DeAnna are my favorites.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Newbie

yw talldede..I just thought I should share what I know!

Closed Thread