Closed Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenni - Bachelor 11

Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

I liked Jenni, she seemed like a nice person.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa&Spencer;2588243;
    I liked Jenni, she seemed like a nice person.
    I've heard from a credible source that she is totally two faced. Off camera, she was rude, nasty and catty. But once the cameras started rolling, she put on her sweet face. Remember she is an actress, she can act! I agree with the source; I can see through her that she is fake.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweetnez;2588802;
    I've heard from a credible source that she is totally two faced. Off camera, she was rude, nasty and catty. But once the cameras started rolling, she put on her sweet face. Remember she is an actress, she can act! I agree with the source; I can see through her that she is fake.
    Welcome to the FORT sweetnez. From what we have heard from Jenni's high school friends, she is a nice person.

And we have to be careful about "credible sources", there is so much that gets said, who knows what the truth is.

FORT Newbie

Have you seen her resume? Wow! Still, she [U]MIGHT[U] be in this for the "right" reasons?

sweetnez Welcome!

Thanks for the opinion about Jenni. We are interested I what everyone says! Stick around and enjoy the show!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sweetnez;2588802;
    I've heard from a credible source that she is totally two faced. Off camera, she was rude, nasty and catty. But once the cameras started rolling, she put on her sweet face. Remember she is an actress, she can act! .
    Tell us a little more about the source, sweet. It's ok to say you know one of the girls without identifying who that might be. Did you hear anything about some of the others?

Welcome to FORT.

I thought she was quite sweet, but was surprised to find she was 27, I pegged her as very early 20's.
    The giggle may seem cute to him now, but I can see it getting old really fast, at least it would for me.
    Still, I think she's very pretty and I like the fact that she's resisted the urge to bleach-fry her lovely brunette hair.
    Last edited by fluff; 10-01-2007 at 03:56 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Hey sweetnez, thanks for the post. Just wondering, could you possibly be the credible source? No need to say your name; just wondering if you were a contestant or worked on the show. thanks

What's Jenni's last name? Does she have any imdb.com acting credits?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2593868;
    What's Jenni's last name? Does she have any imdb.com acting credits?
    On another just mildly curious, certainly not critical note....does anyone know what Jenni does for a living ( a daytime job)? I don't think the professional cheerleaders make enough money cheering to support themselves. I think they all have other jobs, but it would of course be in Fleiss's best interest to catalog Jenni as a cheerleader than say a secretary for a plumbing compay.

Closed Thread