Closed Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenni - Bachelor 11

Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

I dont know. Personally, I'd much rather see a sweet Sadie type or even Moana, who seemed very passionate do a bachelorette show. Not sure Jenni would let a bachelor get a word in edge-wise!
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2585857;
    Do you remember Kellie Jo from Bob's season? She remained well liked throughout the entire season, and many ( in fact a poll showed most) felt like she should have been the chosen one.

Most of the time they try to show something as if to justify the Bachelor's choice to eliminate someone, and sometimes it is simply that someone has to go, and there are others who interest him more. In Bob's case, we never really saw anything bad on Kellie Jo. He just decided on Estella instead.

I remember Kellie Jo well. She WAS fun, well liked, cute, and I believe she genuinely fell for Bob, and that was a big problem for him. We know now that long before taping ended (and maybe before taping began, I'm not sure), Bob had fallen in love with Rebecca, who is now his wife, but had to carry on with the show. The Kellie Jo/Estelle situation was a perfect example of what I call the Easy Dump Solution, which is:

The bachelor must choose one (contractually? i dont know). If he has no genuine interest in developing a post show relationship with any girl, then F1 is going to be the girl who is easiest to dump quickly after the show. The girl who appears to care about him most and would want to pursue a real relationship, and who would be the hardest to dump AFTER the show-in this case, Kellie Jo, becomes F2. We saw this with Travis: Sarah knew the score and dumping her after the show would do the least harm to anyone. PLO-Sadie's highly prized reputation as a virgin/ good girl would have been damaged if he'd dallied with her after the show, and as far as I know, he and Jennifer never saw each other after the post show interviews. The theory certainly applies to the Alex/Amanda situation-I truly believe that the Bachelorette deal for Trista was in the works by the end of taping and Alex chose Amanda to free Trista for that show.

FORT Regular

She certainly is appealing. Time will tell if there's more to Jenni than her light-heartedness.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by toni;2585521;
    Jenni has the Katie Couric look about her, of course before Couric went blonde. Jenni has nice legs, her calves are really defined.
    Katie Couric was my first thought too toni...I normally don't watch Bachelor but I did see the series premiere last night and I really like Jenni....hopefully she does well....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by who_me?;2585556;
    She's cute and spunky but her laugh drives me crazy.
    Yup. Mr. Cheddar watches with me (he was converted many seasons ago) and his take is that she is cute when not laughing ... but as others mentioned, her eyes are striking. Mr. Cheddar thinks that when she laughs her eyes/face remind him of crazy eye Linda (was that her name?) from a past season. In any case, she seems fun and a good sport, so far. Wonder if she knows what she's in for after getting the first rose?

Great call on the Katie Couric resemblance. Right on!

I went to jr high and high school with her. She is actually a very nice person.

Quote Originally Posted by elphie;2587588;
    Elphie, welcome to the Fort. Thank you for telling us about Jenni.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by elphie;2587588;
    Lots of friends reporting in for Bachelor 11 girls. WELCOME to the fort, elphie...we always enjoy a little inside info. And Jenni appears to be a very nice girl for real.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2586134;
    I dont know. Personally, I'd much rather see a sweet Sadie type or even Moana, who seemed very passionate do a bachelorette show. Not sure Jenni would let a bachelor get a word in edge-wise!
    But we have to remember, THIS bachelor owns bars. He is bound to pick an extremely outgoing girl. Oh, and the fact that she can dance? That will score big points wwith him, IMO.
    Go Tigers!

Closed Thread