Closed Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenni - Bachelor 11

Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

I find the constant laughing (almost a nervous laugh) annoying. She also could close her mouth once in a while. She is pretty, photo's well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2579559;
    she looks cute (preliminary)

but the whole "cheerleader" thing is a red flag to me
    Why??? Trista was a Utah Jazz dancer and look what happened to her. She is the only one with a lasting marriage and a baby!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by elle77;2585809;
    Why??? Trista was a Utah Jazz dancer and look what happened to her. She is the only one with a lasting marriage and a baby!
    LOOK what happened to Trista. Are we looking at a future Bachelorette????????????

Quote Originally Posted by onewally;2585816;
    LOOK what happened to Trista. Are we looking at a future Bachelorette????????????
    I meant the end result. About her happiness NOW.

I think she may take the competition...first impressions and a strong first attraction.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Reality_456;2585834;
    I think she may take the competition...first impressions and a strong first attraction.
    Really cute girl with a vivacious fun personality; however, from past editing standpoints, they have focused on her too much for her to be the winner. Do you remember Kellie Jo from Bob's season? This is exactly the way that I remember her being edited the first evening. She remained well liked throughout the entire season, and many ( in fact a poll showed most) felt like she was or should have been the chosen one.

I think she is going to probably end up F3, and it may be for no other reason except that 2 other people just emotionally take him further than she does. We will have to see what the editing shows. Most of the time they try to show something as if to justify the Bachelor's choice to eliminate someone, and sometimes it is simply that someone has to go, and there are others who interest him more. In Bob's case, we never really saw anything bad on Kellie Jo. He just decided on Estella instead.

Good points...but none of the girls seem all that interesting or carry that much substance. Jenni just seemed to grab his attention in a fun way, vs. changing into a bathing suit kind of way. :nono

No one really wow'd me last night unless you count Mallory and her wine.

I think Jenni's personality is too strong/forward for her to win. She still reminds me of Lisa.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2585886;
    I think Jenni's personality is too strong/forward for her to win. She still reminds me of Lisa.
    I agree

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2585886;
    But if she turns out well as the show moves along...those qualities WOULD make her an attractive candidate as a Bachelorette to the producers.

Closed Thread