Closed Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Jenni - Bachelor 11

Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

Good for Jenni!
    And bad for Fleiss. It was rumored that Jenni was Fleiss' 1st choice for Bachelorette 4 (then some soap opera starlet, then DeAnna).

Guess Russell realized what a good thing he almost lost!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2785782;
    Jenni is engaged! She has been engaged for about a month!

So Scottsdale - Home ~ Fashion "Day & Night: The Bachelor's Jenni Croft Goes Bridal"
    Thanks for the link, Blondie!!! She looks beautiful and I'm so glad to hear she's happy.

Can we say that there *was* a happy ending from this past season's Bachelor after all??!!?? LOL!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Good for Jenni~ Beautiful pictures of her.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

I am so glad Jenni has found her love. Congratulations to her and Russell. She looks stunning in the photos.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

So Fleiss DID get the PROPOSAL he wanted after all - in JENNI!

Congrats to Jenni
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2785782;
    Jenni is engaged! She has been engaged for about a month!

So Scottsdale - Home ~ Fashion "Day & Night: The Bachelor's Jenni Croft Goes Bridal"
    Congrats to Jenni!

Congratulations to Jenni and Russell!!! I am so happy for her. I was so sad when Brad didn't choose her, but it looks like it brought ole Russell down on one knee with ring hand! LOL

I was so hoping Jenni would be Bachelorette #4 because she would have been just perfect. Besides being beautiful inside and out, she is so much fun with never a dull moment.

I'm looking forward to seeing DeAnna though and I wish her happiness as well. I felt so bad for her too, but she says she is completely over Brad now, which is a good thing since he is back with his ex who always had his heart anyway. He didn't come on the Bachelor to find love and a wife. I don't know why he did it and will never know for sure, but I truly believe his feelings for Jenni were real. There were real tears in his eyes when he let her go and HE DID whisper "I love you" to her during the FRC after she said she was embarrassed after telling him how she felt. I know Jenni said in an interview that she doesn't remember what he said, but said she was certain that he didn't say "I love you" or she would have been really upset. Just listen to the tape and play it in slow motion and it is plain as day "I love you".

Also, in the premier when they played the clips for the season, you can hear Brad say emotionally "I don't want to let you go": I believe he said those words to Jenni during the FRC. There is also his voice saying "you really do need to help me" during the advertising for the fantasy dates which was played at the end of the hometown date episode. I also believe he said that to Jenni during the FRC. There was a lot that went on during that FRC between Brad and Jenni that we never got to see. Too bad! He was a lot more emotional during his goodbye to Jenni than DeAnna. Believe me, Jenni was really his F1 or he should be given an Oscar for his performance. He just didn't want to humiliate her by being slapped in the face as F1, so he let her go first. I believe the long distance thing was a problem for him; Jenni even said in an interview that this bothered him, but said she didn't think it was the ultimate reason he let her go.

I'm disappointed that she will not be the Bachelorette #4, but maybe Fleiss and DeAnna will have her on as a guest on one episode. That's been done before during prior seasons and it would especially be appropriate in this case. They could then tell everyone she is engaged and happy. If anyone knows how to reach Mike Fleiss, Executive Producer of The Bachelor, please put a bug in his ear and suggest a guest appearance by Jenni. It would thrill us all, or most of us.

I was so mad at Brad, but I hope he is happy as well. Time has a way making one feel better, but besides being disppointed for the girls, I really thought he was a great guy and the best Bachelor we had ever had. I think that is why I was so angry at him and besides, I'm a Texan as well.

I hope they are ALL happy and I look forward to March 17, 2008 for the 6'5" British gentleman, Matt Grant, as the 12th Bachelor AND The Bachelorette (DeAnna) this summer. I sure did adore Jenni though; she was the highlight of Season 11 for me. Happy Trails, Jenni!!!

Wow, great post. You took the words right out of my mouth! Why have you waited so long to post?

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2790005;
    Wow, great post. You took the words right out of my mouth! Why have you waited so long to post?
    Thanks.....I post on occasion and I usually get carried away. LOL

I just got hooked on Reality TV less than 2 years ago and I got addicted to The Bachelor during season 9 (Lorenzo). Of course, I cried at the end because I loved Sadie F2. I don't remember really having a favorite on Andy's season, but I thought Danielle F3 was really classy and wonderful. This last season with Brad, I just loved Jenni from the start and I got to cry again in the end. I am going to try very hard not to get too invested in one girl during Season 12 with Matt Grant. That will probably be a death nail for her if I do.

I have now been able to see all eleven seasons of The Bachelor and all three seasons of The Bachelorette. I suppose I like it so much because I am just a hopeless romantic at heart, even knowing that the romance will probably not work out in the end.

Great pics of Jenni. I am glad she is happy.
    Remember in the spoilers section when someone posted that just after filming...they thought they spotted her with a guy and that she was very flirty! Maybe that was Russell.

I know there was a lot of speculation that she still had feelings for him. I am glad that Russell followed up on those. I kinda remember someone that knew Russell...like his Mom or something posting here?

Ehh...maybe a fog.

But I am happy for her!

Closed Thread