Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Jenni - Bachelor 11

Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by iamreal2u;2704287;
    It is in the media section.
    Thanks iamreal you are a treasure, much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by iamreal2u;2704270;
    Jennie's mom called into the Bobby Bones show. She said that Brad did not pick Jennie because she refused to give up her dancing. Else, she would have been the one. Apparently Jennie had given up her Dallas gig because of a man before. Not sure if it was really Jennie's mom, but this is on the BB show recap.

Thanks for letting us know about this. I am off to the media thread to look for the transcript.

Jennie's mom called into the Bobby Bones show. She said that Brad did not pick Jennie because she refused to give up her dancing. Else, she would have been the one. Apparently Jennie had given up her Dallas gig because of a man before. Not sure if it was really Jennie's mom, but this is on the BB show recap.
    Did I mishear at the ATFR where Jenni said the reason she left Dallas was because she was really ill on the last of tryouts and didn't make the squad?

If she had made the squad, perhaps she wouldn't have moved to Miami. Loosing her position left her open for other opportunities and her boyfriend had moved to Miami. She was fortunate to be able to make a basketball dance squad there.

Plus I really, truly don't think Brad would ever ask her to give up dancing. If he had fallen In Love with her, he would have compromised as she requested. Jenni is a dancer first and foremost. Any man needs to know that upfront - and she was upfront with Brad.

Sorry, but I don't believe her mom called into an Austin radio show and tried to perpetuate Jenni and the Bachelor.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I read or heard Jenni saying she had taken a year off from the Cowboy's (I think it was in the limo after the no-rose ceremony), then went back and auditioned again - that was the time she didn't make the squad. I have no idea how that fits into the rest of her life or why she took a year off and then auditioned again.

I don't know for sure if Jenni's mom called into the Bobby Bones show, but I am from the Wichita area and I heard her on one of the local stations the day after the first show aired.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2705034;
    Did I mishear at the ATFR where Jenni said the reason she left Dallas was because she was really ill on the last of tryouts and didn't make the squad?.
    I think she said that on the day the results came out, she was ill, and she knew from that sick feeling that she hadn't made the squad. And she had the same feeling on the day of the FRC, and she knew that Brad would be letting her go.

But the upshot was that she didn't make the squad.

I think it says in another thread that this call may have been made on a gag day?

FORT Fogey

Bobby Bones was asked if he talked to Jenni's mom. He said he did not know if it was really her but he took a call with a woman who made that claim. It is in the media thread somewhere.

There's a report on another TV reality website -- with a quote from Jenni -- that she's back with her ex-boyfriend (doesn't say which one) and that he even picked her up from the airport after the show ended.

Her quote continued that she's in a good relationship now and is happy.

Good for Jenni!

I'm glad Jenni's happy, too!
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Jenni is engaged! She has been engaged for about a month!

So Scottsdale - Home ~ Fashion "Day & Night: The Bachelor's Jenni Croft Goes Bridal"
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Closed Thread