Closed Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 227

Thread: Jenni - Bachelor 11

  1. #181
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    203

    Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by winniechloe;2683357;
    Jenni if you ever really read this I just wanted to let you know how sorry I am to hear of the passing of your grandma. She seemed like a hootwould have given brad her 2 cents).
    Ditto...my deepest condolences. I'm also on the bandwagon of hoping that you are the next Bachelorette. Of course, though, that's only if that's what you want. I hear that you're back with your ex and happy. If that's the case, I'm very happy for you since you were always my favorite this season. Much love, luck and happiness.

  2. #182
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    192

    Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

    Jenni did fall in love with Brad. She has managed to move on and I am so glad that she is with someone who already knows and loves her. Maybe this guy realized what a great catch Jenni really is, and how he could have lost her.

    After watching this show I am convinced that they could make Charles Manson into the sexiest, most desirable bachelor ever!

  3. #183
    FORT Fogey Cailg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,705

    Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by polar opposite;2685661;
    Jenni did fall in love with Brad. She has managed to move on and I am so glad that she is with someone who already knows and loves her. Maybe this guy realized what a great catch Jenni really is, and how he could have lost her.

    After watching this show I am convinced that they could make Charles Manson into the sexiest, most desirable bachelor ever!
    Anyone would have been better than Brad. That guy needs therapy. How he could say that he did not have butterflies with either woman!!!!???

  4. #184
    FORT Fanatic LemonDrop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    534

    Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2685736;
    Anyone would have been better than Brad. That guy needs therapy. How he could say that he did not have butterflies with either woman!!!!???
    I've NEVER had butterflies with my husband and I'm happily married. We were friends for six months before he got the first kiss. I was very leery...because he's 12 years younger. But my point is, I TOOK A CHANCE. One has to be open.

    Brad needs therapy. I don't know if he has enough lifespan left to encompass all his issues tho.

    Jenni is a doll, and handled him VERY well last night. Eww.. he couldn't keep his hands off her!

  5. #185
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    LA, Denver and DC area
    Posts
    84

    Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

    Lemon Drop -- I couldn't agree more. Love requires a great leap of faith. Jenni was clearly ready to take that risk and Brad was looking for the safe way which he will likely never find.

  6. #186
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    287

    Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

    Jennie's mom called into the Bobby Bones show. She said that Brad did not pick Jennie because she refused to give up her dancing. Else, she would have been the one. Apparently Jennie had given up her Dallas gig because of a man before. Not sure if it was really Jennie's mom, but this is on the BB show recap.

  7. #187
    FORT Fogey bugsme3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,126

    Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by iamreal2u;2704270;
    Jennie's mom called into the Bobby Bones show. She said that Brad did not pick Jennie because she refused to give up her dancing. Else, she would have been the one. Apparently Jennie had given up her Dallas gig because of a man before. Not sure if it was really Jennie's mom, but this is on the BB show recap.
    When was the call made to the show?

  8. #188
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    287

    Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2704272;
    When was the call made to the show?
    today. IT is in the recap for Monday's show.

  9. #189
    FORT Fogey bugsme3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,126

    Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by iamreal2u;2704273;
    today. IT is in the recap for Monday's show.
    I am in Canada cant get that show. Can you write up the transcript in the media section

  10. #190
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    287

    Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2704275;
    I am in Canada cant get that show. Can you write up the transcript in the media section
    It is in the media section.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.