Closed Thread
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Jenni - Bachelor 11

FORT Regular

Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2682181;
    Jenni has no reason to be embarrassed.

misskitty was spot on with her reasons for Brad not picking Jenni. However, that doesn't stop me from wishing her the best in finding the right guy when the time comes.

As to choosing DeAnna... well, even though I found many likable things about her, I have to judge her by the friends she chooses. Any friend of 'Milk Carton' is questionable in my book.
    AMEN to THAT! LOL!

FORT Fanatic

Thanks Nessie for the shout out to Phoenix from another transplanted Californian who has lived in Phoenix for many years.

This city has grown from an arid gas stop to a huge metropolis and there are so many celebrities here that I often feel as if I am walking down Sunset Blvd., Melrose or Hollywood Blvd.

I have a feeling that Jenni will not want to be a Bachelorette and that her future will be very bright.

Actually, if I were any of those girls I would NEVER agree to put myself through that process again even if I was on the receiving end.

Quote Originally Posted by memorylane;2683501;
    Thanks Nessie for the shout out to Phoenix from another transplanted Californian who has lived in Phoenix for many years.

This city has grown from an arid gas stop to a huge metropolis and there are so many celebrities here that I often feel as if I am walking down Sunset Blvd., Melrose or Hollywood Blvd.

I have a feeling that Jenni will not want to be a Bachelorette and that her future will be very bright.

Actually, if I were any of those girls I would NEVER agree to put myself through that process again even if I was on the receiving end.
    Sorry guys I wasn't putting Phoenix down. I was there 17 years and liked it very much obviously it's changed quite a bit since then. Living in a town full of celebrities is very overated though. Parts of L.A. is so fake it will have you shaking your head.

Jenni will be Okay it's obvious that although a good guy Brad is a Commitmentphobe. I believe he wanted to pull the trigger but he just couldn't. I mean if a guy couldn't find it in him to even date 1 of those final four women which I thought were all great, Bettina's father would have had me running for my dear life though, he's definitely in need of some serious counseling.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

FORT Newbie

Jenni is going to be on "Arizona's Morning Show" this morning. You can listen online if you want. Go to www.johnjayandrich.com and then click on either of the station logos there. On the next page right under their big pic is a button to listen live.
    I loved Jenni in the show and think she handled herself w/ such grace and dignity. I think she will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindy E in Az;2685181;
    Jenni is going to be on "Arizona's Morning Show" this morning. You can listen online if you want. Go to www.johnjayandrich.com and then click on either of the station logos there. On the next page right under their big pic is a button to listen live.
    I loved Jenni in the show and think she handled herself w/ such grace and dignity. I think she will be fine.
    Thanks for the information on the interview!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Mindy E in Az;2685181;
    I can't listen - I'm not in the US - could you come back and tell me what what said - I thought Jenni was AWESOME last night.

FORT Fan

Jenni was incredible last night. I admire her alot now.

I hoped for Deanna and I was shocked that he freaked out on the platform. I know he did what he thought best and I do believe he has major commitment issues. Why on earth did he fly her daddy in if he had a clue he wouldnt ask her.

He sure loved her when he was caressing her face during those kissing scenes. I wonder if he is confusing deep relationship love with lust. I thought we peeked into deep relationship love. Lust fades fast.

Jenni really impressed me last night. We got to see an intelligent, unselfish girl who kept saying, why not date Deanna then? I was so proud of how she handled herself and the questions. She will find her perfect man someday as well.

Brad almost looked like he was on something last night. His eyes were wild looking. Scary.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by macbajan;2685209;
    I can't listen - I'm not in the US - could you come back and tell me what what said - I thought Jenni was AWESOME last night.
    I didn't get to hear the whole thing b/c I was dropping my son off at school. I'm going to listen to the podcast later and then I'll let you know.
    I do know she's back w/ her ex-boyfriend, Russel.

FORT Regular

Jenni basically said she is back with her ex and is happy. SHe has moved on and that is what she needed to do. She sounds happy. I am hoping Deanna can.

Did anyone notice how much she looks like one of the girls that was on the first season of Laguna Beach. Christina I think her name was. I know she was the daughter of the preacher at the "Hour of Power" church.

Closed Thread