Closed Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Jenni - Bachelor 11

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

Jenni has no reason to be embarrassed.

misskitty was spot on with her reasons for Brad not picking Jenni. However, that doesn't stop me from wishing her the best in finding the right guy when the time comes.

As to choosing DeAnna... well, even though I found many likable things about her, I have to judge her by the friends she chooses. Any friend of 'Milk Carton' is questionable in my book.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;2679785;
    Interesting, I always thought of it as a college town.
    It is.. part of it.. it is just a normal mid sized city IMHO, has all areas, social classes, etc. but is most certainly a big sports town, saw a snipit on the news last night they caught her after the last Suns game but she couldnt' comment on the show since it was airing last night, so the game/interview I think was yesterday.. or Sunday.. anyway she did say she was in LA for the weekend filming the ATRC show.. then on Jokers I see someone was in a grocery store in Phx and ran into Brad! hum..

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;2679785;
    Interesting, I always thought of it as a college town.
    Evidently you guys don't realize that Phoenix is the 5th largest city in the United States!!! Half of the people that live there are ex-So. Californians including myself and it is really just an extension of that state. Phoenix is more a sports town than a college town with the Suns, Diamondbacks and Cardinals and believe there are lots of great men who I'm sure will be looking for a beautiful Suns Dancer. Go Jenni!

If they ever revive the Bachelorette and if Jenni would be willing to go on the show I think that she would be the perfect choice. She is a wonderful, spunky person who deserves someone who loves her as much as she loves them.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2682992;
    If they ever revive the Bachelorette and if Jenni would be willing to go on the show I think that she would be the perfect choice. She is a wonderful, spunky person who deserves someone who loves her as much as she loves them.
    Great post, JLuvs! I'd love to see Jenni be the next Bachelorette, too. She has the outgoing personality for it, seems very mature and ready to find mr. right.

FORT Newbie

None of my friends and family watched TB, so I've come here to say how much I enjoyed Jenni. I was a fan all the way and I thought right up until the end that Brad would choose Jenni. There's no amount of editing that could take away her warmth and kindness, her zest for life, and the genuine way she interacted with everyone on the show. I hope that in the last two months she has danced her way out of this sad ending and into a much happier place in her life. I will not soon forget all the delight she has brought me. All the best to you, darling Jenni!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2682099;
    Brad's mother practically forced Jenni to tell Brad she loves him, while not knowing how he felt. Then she got dumped. No wonder she was embarrassed. She had been manipulated.
    Did Mrs Womack unknowingly throw Jenni under the bus? I'm not sure Jenni would have opened up if not being questioned by mama

FORT Regular

I think Jenni would make an absolute wonderful next Batchelorette if she would be willing to do it. Go Jenni! I think you rock

I hope Jenni really laces into Brad tonight! She can do it for her and DeAnna, who still seems too broken up.

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

Jenni if you ever really read this I just wanted to let you know how sorry I am to hear of the passing of your grandma. She seemed like a hootwould have given brad her 2 cents).

Closed Thread