Closed Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Jenni - Bachelor 11

FORT Fanatic

Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

I like both girls this season but believe that because Jenni is just starting out with the L.A. Lakers, she and Brad would not endure. Long distance relationships are tough at the best of times but she is in show business where she will be expected to socialize and spend time with lots of Hollywood types.

Brad strikes me as a home town sort of guy so I can't see him living the L.A. lifestyle that Jenni is about to become a part of.

Either way... I wish all of them luck

FORT Fan

Phoenix Suns in Arizona.

Quote Originally Posted by memorylane;2679675;
    I like both girls this season but believe that because Jenni is just starting out with the L.A. Lakers, she and Brad would not endure. Long distance relationships are tough at the best of times but she is in show business where she will be expected to socialize and spend time with lots of Hollywood types.

Brad strikes me as a home town sort of guy so I can't see him living the L.A. lifestyle that Jenni is about to become a part of.

Either way... I wish all of them luck
    The Phoenix Suns not the Lakers. There's not too many Hollywood types in Phoenix.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

FORT Fanatic

I stand corrected on the Lakers.

Yes there are.......the Suns have quite a following and there are famous people at the games. There is also a big party scene here.
    Last edited by memorylane; 11-19-2007 at 09:48 PM.

FORT Newbie

Her teeth bother me. Maybe it's the way she smiles but it freaks me out. I do think she's pretty, although I think DeAnna is much prettier.

Quote Originally Posted by memorylane;2679723;
    I stand corrected on the Lakers.

Yes there are.......the Suns have quite a following and there are famous people at the games. There is also a big party scene here.
    Interesting, I always thought of it as a college town.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

FORT Fan

My heart broke for Jenni. I knew in my head that he was probably going to pick Deanna...so I wasn't completely surprised when he let her go first. However, I've loved Jenni from day one (and still do). I sure wish that they select Jenni as the next Bacherlorette. She has that rare combination of personality and likeability that would make for a great show.

I really liked Jenni as a person. She's cute, smart, bubbly, happy and kind hearted. But I thought she was a little bit young to be committing to Brad, especially with her new contract dancing. She wanted Brad to do a long-distance thing for a year and "compromise". I don't think Brad needs to compromise. He was looking for a wife and Jenni wasn't ready to be one.

I don't think it's fair to take snippets out of the show's editing and judge Jenni as anything but a nice girl who wanted the fairy tale ending and got burned.

I agree with UncleDavid...it's absurd to decide that Jenni is slutty or anything else.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Newbie

I dunno.. I've been pondering this for awhile after the show ended.
    I think he knew when he looked at both girls that he wasn't going to pick either one, regardless of the spontanteous leap from the podium with DeAnna. He looked very tense with both woman that night. I spoke with my boyfriend because this entire episode really bothered me and I wanted to get some perspective from him (I felt really insecure of my own relationship..like what if that happened to us, I was crying and everything!)

He said that if (and my man thinks he did) already knew he wasn't going to chose either woman, he would have cared a little more for the first woman, because the let down that would be involved with the last woman would be even crueler. I think about how DeAnna got a little excited when she found out Jenni was sent home and THEN right before he was to ask her to marry him, he smashed her dreams! That build up of emotion was very intense. I mean, come on! He could have told DeAnna I didn't choose Jenni and I'm not going to choose you right in the same line. I can promise it wouldn't have hurt so much.

And I think DeAnna will be the one the is the most angry, which is understandable
    Last edited by Taty; 11-20-2007 at 04:25 AM.

Brad's mother practically forced Jenni to tell Brad she loves him, while not knowing how he felt. Then she got dumped. No wonder she was embarrassed. She had been manipulated.

Closed Thread