Thread: Jenni - Bachelor 11

Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by maxnsam;2662684;
    Mitchell caught her attention first

By Manuel Moreno
    Contributor

Published November 12, 2007
    Brad Womack of Austin may be winning the heart of Jenni on “The Bachelor.”

But long before Womack entered the picture, a little 3-year-old named Mitchell Moreno first caught Jenni’s undivided attention.

During the summer of 2002, Mitchell’s sister, Kelsey....
    Such a terrific post! And, maybe I'm biased as well (I'm from Kansas, too), but I've liked Jenni from the beginning. She seems sweet and kind, and just because she has a positive attitude and smiles a lot, it doesn't mean she's shallow or air-headed...some people just see the glass (albeit a wine glass) as half full

back to doodling
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 11-13-2007 at 06:24 PM. Reason: fixed quote

FORT Newbie

I so agree she is the only one who has remained cheerful, has not whined and moaned about the others and has seemed very genuine from day one.. they also have had a great bond it seems from the beginning, I hope the editors aren't messing with us but it certainly seems as if he has fallen for her from the beginning..I just dont' see it with D. she seems nice enough but was nasty in the house.. and seems well, boring to me..

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by onewally;2579606;
    A cheerleader at 27?

That's a good solid profession.
    Jenni has been dancing all her life. I don't think that a Phoenix Suns Dancer quailfies her as a cheerleader.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2585540;
    I don't want to slander someone too much who I don't know, but her behavior strikes me as forced or fake. I think I was right in that she seems to be one who thrives on attention. She has that type of open-mouthed grinning laugh that is probably practiced in the mirror and used on any silly thing a guy says. But she is beautiful, and Brad may not be overly insightful, especially if captivated...
    I don't think that Jenni is fake, I know some of her relatives and they are all very spunky and fun. No, I don't know if she was picked. Sorry
    Last edited by schlumbohm40; 11-13-2007 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Misspelled word

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2665282;
    I've loved Jenni from the beginning. I think shes a wonderful girl with all the qualities Brad would be lucky to find in a wife. The problem is, I think he's settled into a friendship not unlike the one that doomed his relationship with Hillary.

Although I don't think DeAnna is as well suited for Brad, I think he is 'in love' with her. My guess is he'll follow his emotions and choose DeAnna.
    I agree with you. I thought that Brad fit in much better with Jenni's family and they are at the same level in life values. I kinda wonder if DeAna might get bored with him eventually. I also just don't see any chemistry between the two of them! However, in the end, I think Brad is going to pick DeAna because he could see her as a life partner but Jenni just as a girlfriend. I'm rooting for Jenni though!

He had a connection with this girl from the very beginning and my gut says it lasted throughout the journey. I'll be very very surprised if she isn't F1.

Just wanted to say good luck to all of you. I'm in the dunebuggy, but admire Jenni too. I am sure everyone in here is just as nervous as the dunebuggiers are. No matter what, I wish Jenni the best.

FORT Newbie

To all those who admire Jenni.

Take a new look to Jenni's first kiss!...

Don't you think is interesting how she's sitting in front of Brad?, with one leg opened and facing him!...and curiosly most of the time he is looking down!

It is not hard to imagine that with such small bikini, the view can be very revealing!!! I am sure it was...VERY REVEALING!. Lets face it, any man would feel invited, and not only to kissing but to much much more!!

A 27 year old woman can't be that naive not to know that!

Take a look to the scene again.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Brad regularly looks down when talking to the girls. He does so not to look at anything in particular. Quite the contrary, he does it to avert his eyes in order to avoid looking at something. (Their eyes!) Also, Brad is far too much of a Southern Gentleman to be staring at any girl's 'lap'.

As to Jenni, I think it would be quite difficult to convince any fan, or non-fan, of Jenni's to believe she's the kind of slut being proposed here.

Seriously!?! This is the most amazing (and ridiculous) claim I've ever heard.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fan

Jenni is the sweetest, happiest lady that they have ever had on the show. Posting that disturbed opinion of Jenni does not make ot so. Even the DeAnna fans agree that Jenni is very lovely.

Closed Thread