Closed Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Jenni - Bachelor 11

Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

I really like Jenny! I agree with what has been said and think her personality and bubbliness just shines. She and Brad would make a great fun couple!

The only thing, and I mean only thing, is that she is willing to put their relationship on hold for her cheerleading gig. I don't know if Brad will actually be willing to do a long-distance thing and wait if he is actually ready now to get into the relationship. That, if anything, would be Jenny's only downfall.

However, should Brad actually not want to choose Deanna or Jenny, he would pick Jenny. Why? Because she would be easier to let down by having a long-distance relationship be too difficult to continue with. I'm just saying, sometimes these bachelors get to the end and kinda know that none of the girls are "the one".
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Jenny looks gorgeous in the FRC. She should put her pom pom's down and hang with Brad!

FORT Newbie

I like Jenni a lot but I think she is getting the "Next Bachelorette" edit. Fun, attractive on many levels, but not so much passion.

I agree with whoever posted that whichever one he picks, it won't last long. I don't see that "zing" with either of them. I see extreme LIKE though!

When Brad Womack took Jenni Croft swimming with the dolphins, she was a little hesitant. While most of the women were willing to bungee jump from the Sears Tower if he asked them, Croft was obviously apprehensive about swimming with the gentle sea creatures. Did this turn Womack off? No - he's a man. It brought out his protective nature that all men have. They love independent women. But they are also charmed when a woman asks them to kill a spider. Why? Because it makes them feel like a man.

Brad Womack is going to pick Jenni Croft in the season finale. Why? Because she's the only one who has presented him with something that he really, really wants. What all men want.

A beautiful woman who's a bit challenging and makes him feel like a man.
    By Michelle Williams
    [url=http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/442104/jenni_croft_will_win_the_bache lor.html?page=2] Jenni Croft Will Win the Bachelor!

Quote Originally Posted by dreamitup;2660053;
    [I]When Brad Womack took Jenni Croft swimming with the dolphins, she was a little hesitant. While most of the women were willing to bungee jump from the Sears Tower if he asked them, Croft was obviously apprehensive about swimming with the gentle sea creatures. Did this turn Womack off? No - he's a man. It brought out his protective nature that all men have. They love independent women. But they are also charmed when a woman asks them to kill a spider. Why? Because it makes them feel like a man.

Brad Womack is going to pick Jenni Croft in the season finale. Why? Because she's the only one who has presented him with something that he really, really wants. What all men want.

A beautiful woman who's a bit challenging and makes him feel like a man.
    Great post. Winnpoober, too.
    Happy Feet was on HBO last night. It reminded me of Jenni.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2660708;
    Great post. Winnpoober, too.
    Happy Feet was on HBO last night. It reminded me of Jenni.
    I saw that and had the same exact thought!

I rewatched some episodes yesterday and one of my favorite Jenni moments was when she was describing watching Brad dance at the circus.

So cute!

FORT Newbie

Thanks for the kind words y'all. In am now encouraged to respond further.

Mskitty...I don't think Jenni wants to put her relationship or future relationship with Brad for her dancing for the Phoenix Suns. When she first talked to Brad about it (I think 3rd episode or something), she told him something like this: If I would be the one you fall in love with, I want you to know that I have auditioned for Phoenix and that if I get chosen I will have a contractual obligation to them for a year.

I don't think her comments means that she puts her love life on hold for a year and resume after a year. All she's saying is that it may be something Brad needs to consider and of course she meant that if Brad does not think a long distance relationship would work, then he should not keep her around then.

I think that with Jenni what Brad sees is what he gets and it is all up to him to decide if she is the one knowing and having some idea of how the relationship is going to be in the future.

Re: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Chacharo;2662048;
    When I first learned that one of the girls was from Kansas, I prayed that she wouldn't embarrass us (yup, I'm from Kansas myself) like the last one did. I think she's done us all very proud in Toto-land.
    Chacharo-

I am from Kansas as well. I totally agree with your statement. Although last season, there were 2 girls from Kansas(Lindsay and Stephanie). Stephanie was a class act.

I am very impressed with Jenni and proud of her too

Go Jenni!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I've loved Jenni from the beginning. I think shes a wonderful girl with all the qualities Brad would be lucky to find in a wife. The problem is, I think he's settled into a friendship not unlike the one that doomed his relationship with Hillary.

Although I don't think DeAnna is as well suited for Brad, I think he is 'in love' with her. My guess is he'll follow his emotions and choose DeAnna.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Closed Thread