Closed Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenni - Bachelor 11

Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2579559;
    she looks cute (preliminary)

but the whole "cheerleader" thing is a red flag to me
    Hold it Y'all...She is on a dance team. She's not out there saying "Give me an S..etc. The girls got talent. To be chosen out of a couple hundred speaks for itself. There are famous dancers who have danced well into middle age. If not dancing herself she'll be able to have her own dance studio or teach in some compacity. It's born in her. You can take the girl out of dance but you can't take the dance out of the girl.

All I can say is that I am glad she has a passion. There are SO many out there(including me) who are still looking for their passion in life.

This is what I admire most about Jenni-she lives out her passion and it makes her happy!

GO JENNI!

FORT Newbie

This is my very very first post ever here but I have been lurking and getting my updates here even for the previous bachelors.

First I want to say that I, like most posters on this thread have a huge appreciation for Jenni and how she is conducting herself on this show. She is full of class and fun and energy. She is never boring. She is beautiful and yet simple enough to really stand out thus the first impression rose was given to her over 25 other women. This, I believe is also the reason why she got picked over hundreds of women for the Miami, Dallas and now Phoenix team. She stands out because she shows her personality at all times. Even when she is confronting someone, she does it carefully choosing her words so that it is not so offensive and what you get from the other side is an honest response (i.e. Bettina comments).

Jenni is wholesome. She is never slutty but really sexy. She does not command attention but does because of her quiet confidence. Even when attacked about her modeling pictures, she quietly dealt with it and I am sure she confronted women at the house that talked about her but I'm sure Fleiss and company edited that out because it must be boring....I suspect just a bunch of I'm Sorry's.

Brad was obviously taken by this woman the first day he met her. He said last night, not so much the first time he saw her but the first time they talked. He did not let up on that. He built it up to this point. She makes him laugh. He was really loving it when Jenni told him to give up the Fantasy Suite card. They were cracking up jokes with slight undertones. They were really cute together. I suspect that the evening behind closed doors were nothing but having fun together and laughing and conversing. (I guess they played cards too??? I hope they blew out all the candles before they get caught on fire .)

In the end, I hope that Brad sees that she is the one that fits better. She's the snug glove perfect for his hand and together, they could work together and have a bright future. I could see Jenni lighting up Brad's bar even more with her bubly personality. I could see her mingling with the Patrons and then more people would come. It would be a more successful business. I hope they get engaged but not marry too soon so that they could experience living in their real world with each other. I don't think Texas and Arizona are too far away from each other. My husband is 3 hours away from us during the week and comes home during the weekends only. We have been married almost 8 years now. Nothing has changed.

I pray that she will be the chosen one. If Brad is smart, that would be the ending that I look forward to.

Just a couple of women who started out as dancers:
    * Paula Abdul -- former Lakers cheerleader. Her big break? Janet Jackson saw her dance & asked her to choreograph a video. (I think everyone knows what Paula is doing now).
    * Jennifer Lopez -- started out as a "Fly Girl" on 1 of the 1st FOX shows, "In Living Color".

Jenni's dance career would not be over or curtailed if Brad picks her. Remember, San Antonio (home of the NBA Spurs) is about 45-60 minutes from Austin.

Quote Originally Posted by winnpoober;2651866;
    This is my very very first post ever here but I have been lurking and getting my updates here even for the previous bachelors.

First I want to say that I, like most posters on this thread have a huge appreciation for Jenni and how she is conducting herself on this show. She is full of class and fun and energy. She is never boring. She is beautiful and yet simple enough to really stand out thus the first impression rose was given to her over 25 other women. This, I believe is also the reason why she got picked over hundreds of women for the Miami, Dallas and now Phoenix team. She stands out because she shows her personality at all times. Even when she is confronting someone, she does it carefully choosing her words so that it is not so offensive and what you get from the other side is an honest response (i.e. Bettina comments).

Jenni is wholesome. She is never slutty but really sexy. She does not command attention but does because of her quiet confidence. Even when attacked about her modeling pictures, she quietly dealt with it and I am sure she confronted women at the house that talked about her but I'm sure Fleiss and company edited that out because it must be boring....I suspect just a bunch of I'm Sorry's.

Brad was obviously taken by this woman the first day he met her. He said last night, not so much the first time he saw her but the first time they talked. He did not let up on that. He built it up to this point. She makes him laugh. He was really loving it when Jenni told him to give up the Fantasy Suite card. They were cracking up jokes with slight undertones. They were really cute together. I suspect that the evening behind closed doors were nothing but having fun together and laughing and conversing. (I guess they played cards too??? I hope they blew out all the candles before they get caught on fire .)

In the end, I hope that Brad sees that she is the one that fits better. She's the snug glove perfect for his hand and together, they could work together and have a bright future. I could see Jenni lighting up Brad's bar even more with her bubly personality. I could see her mingling with the Patrons and then more people would come. It would be a more successful business. I hope they get engaged but not marry too soon so that they could experience living in their real world with each other. I don't think Texas and Arizona are too far away from each other. My husband is 3 hours away from us during the week and comes home during the weekends only. We have been married almost 8 years now. Nothing has changed.

I pray that she will be the chosen one. If Brad is smart, that would be the ending that I look forward to.

Welcome to the FORT, winnpoober!

Great post! I couldn't agree with you more

GO JENNI!

Totally agree with you, winnpoober

first let me say that Jenni does look like Katie Couric, very cute and bubbly! I like Jenni. I think she is a classy lady, and, she and Brad seem to really get along nicely, but, it is more like best friend from college. I really like that Brad said when he meet he was into her, for her, and not just for her looks, he is a sweetie and very very nice...the NICEST Bachelor in ABC history IMO. I just think that Jenni and Brad are better off as friends. Her dancing is very important to her, and, NOT THAT IT SHOULDN'T be, BUT, i dont think she would put her all into the relationship...this may sound harsh, I know, but this is the way I feel.....and yes, you could have a relationship and DREAM career/job, but, I dont see them together.

I do have to say that Deanna and Brad have a deeper, stronger connection on more than just a physical level. I think they are truly in LOVE and they will last....hopefully!!! HAHA...seriously, I do hope they last, that is if he and Deanna are together, which I believe they are.

We shall see in two weeks..can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by onewally;2579606;
    A cheerleader at 27?

That's a good solid profession.

She has training as a dental hygenist for when the dancing days are over...

I think she does that part-time during the off-season as well...

dental hygentist or dental office worker? I heard she works in a dentist office, but not that she is a hygentist.

winnpoober & VinnsGirl ... first things first ... WELCOME to FORT, you two ...

It is really nice to have a fresh perspective and especially in such well written posts.

Quote Originally Posted by winnpoober;2651866;

winnpoober, you and your hubby are proof that long distance relationships can work, and I'm sure you work at it, which is as it should be. Further, having a few individual interests enriches a relationship as do supporting and encouraging each other's work and hobbies. He can watch her dance and cheer at the games & she can cut the ribbon at his new bar or real estate development.

I think Jenni has been the life of this Bachelor party, and think she will be the light of Brad's life. He needs someone who "gets" him.

Quote Originally Posted by VinnsGirl;2653141;
    first let me say that Jenni does look like Katie Couric, very cute and bubbly! I like Jenni. I think she is a classy lady, and, she and Brad seem to really get along nicely, but, it is more like best friend from college. I really like that Brad said when he meet he was into her, for her, and not just for her looks, he is a sweetie and very very nice...the NICEST Bachelor in ABC history IMO. I just think that Jenni and Brad are better off as friends. Her dancing is very important to her, and, NOT THAT IT SHOULDN'T be, BUT, i dont think she would put her all into the relationship...this may sound harsh, I know, but this is the way I feel.....and yes, you could have a relationship and DREAM career/job, but, I dont see them together.

I do have to say that Deanna and Brad have a deeper, stronger connection on more than just a physical level. I think they are truly in LOVE and they will last....hopefully!!! HAHA...seriously, I do hope they last, that is if he and Deanna are together, which I believe they are.

We shall see in two weeks..can't wait!
    VinnsGirl, if you see my comments to winnpoober, above, you know that I see it a little differently. I do want to say that I enjoy that your post is very fair and positive and that you are just calling it as you see it. For some reason, unless I'm missing something, I see Jenni as the better fit. I think DeAnna will be higher maintenance than Jenni and I worry that she will be unable to push down the jealous feelings with Brad being in the business he's in. It will depend on what Brad really wants, I guess, but I'm thinking DeAnna is too "pushy" for him, and will want more control in the relationship than he'll be willing to give. Sometimes, when she talks to him it's way too clinical, and sounds like she's negotiating a business deal. She certainly is pretty and she and Brad share some interests, but I would counsel him to stick with Jenni.

Again, welcome to the both of you, and keep coming back !
    Last edited by echo226; 11-08-2007 at 03:04 AM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Closed Thread