Closed Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 227

Thread: Jenni - Bachelor 11

  1. #111
    FORT Fogey Cailg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,705

    Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

    Just saw a preview on the net of tomorrow's bachelor. I couldn't make out what Jenni's grandmother was saying to Jenni-something about kissing and sex. Jenni responded shocked and said, "Grandma!!!" If anyone can make it out, please let me know. Thanks

  2. #112
    FORT Fogey Minney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,435

    Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2634758;
    Just saw a preview on the net of tomorrow's bachelor. I couldn't make out what Jenni's grandmother was saying to Jenni-something about kissing and sex. Jenni responded shocked and said, "Grandma!!!" If anyone can make it out, please let me know. Thanks
    I hear the same as you. Grandma sounds hysterical and sweet. I like a lady that speaks her mind!

  3. #113
    A Swirl of Leaves Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,442

    Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

    I admire Jenni so much. I admire her bright personality, her ambition and the talent it took to get where she is in her career. She, I think, would be a great friend. I hope that whatever happens with the show, she maintains the characteristics that make her so lovable to an audience. Best of luck and good wishes, Jenni.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  4. #114
    FORT Aficionado echo226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Stuck in the Middle
    Posts
    8,645

    Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2636699;
    I admire Jenni so much. I admire her bright personality, her ambition and the talent it took to get where she is in her career. She, I think, would be a great friend. I hope that whatever happens with the show, she maintains the characteristics that make her so lovable to an audience. Best of luck and good wishes, Jenni.
    I agree. She's a doll and I think Jenni is the kind of girl who falls in doo-doo and comes up smelling like roses. Regardless of the outcome, I think the "scouts" will be knocking on her door, if they aren't already !
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

    " The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

  5. #115
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    558

    Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2636699;
    I admire Jenni so much. I admire her bright personality, her ambition and the talent it took to get where she is in her career. She, I think, would be a great friend. I hope that whatever happens with the show, she maintains the characteristics that make her so lovable to an audience. Best of luck and good wishes, Jenni.
    I agree. She is such a bright and cheery person and I think that she will be just fine if she is not picked. If not Brad, some man is going to be very lucky to get her. I admire the fact that she is making something out of her life.

  6. #116
    FORT Fanatic whimzeegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    721

    Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

    My friend Trevor had posted a few days on the general thread that he thinks Jenni's cheerfulness would be something that would be calming for Brad. He had made a remark about wanting someone who could calm him down and sometimes having a erpson who is too quiet or tries to be too soothing can actually give the upset person more time to think about what has them stewing or upset in the first place. I think she could cajole him to relax and cheer him up.

  7. #117
    FORT Fan tinks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    256

    Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by whimzeegal;2645929;
    My friend Trevor had posted a few days on the general thread that he thinks Jenni's cheerfulness would be something that would be calming for Brad. He had made a remark about wanting someone who could calm him down and sometimes having a erpson who is too quiet or tries to be too soothing can actually give the upset person more time to think about what has them stewing or upset in the first place. I think she could cajole him to relax and cheer him up.
    I think Jenni could calm him too with her laughter. Who would you rather be around-someone who makes you laugh or someone who is just so-so?

    You can tell Brad loves to laugh and has a great sense of humor(PI talking about Morgan's webbed toes). I think that is what attracts him to Jenni as well as her beauty and the fact that she honors her commitments.

    GO Jenni

  8. #118
    FORT Fan Valen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    219

    Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by tinks;2646096;
    I think Jenni could calm him too with her laughter. Who would you rather be around-someone who makes you laugh or someone who is just so-so?

    You can tell Brad loves to laugh and has a great sense of humor(PI talking about Morgan's webbed toes). I think that is what attracts him to Jenni as well as her beauty and the fact that she honors her commitments.

    GO Jenni
    I couldn't agree more, Tinks. In episode 4 he said I don't want to wind up with anyone who is shy and reserved. He also said there's nothing sexier than woman's laugh. Hmmm...who does that sound to you? Brad is looking for happiness in his life.

  9. #119
    I'm going 2B the next BL! FelizMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    26

    Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

    GO JENNI... I HOPE IT'S HER THAT'S PICKED! I FEEL HER SINCERITY TO BRAD

  10. #120
    Anything is Possible dreamitup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of TX
    Posts
    179

    Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by FelizMonkey;2649147;
    GO JENNI... I HOPE IT'S HER THAT'S PICKED! I FEEL HER SINCERITY TO BRAD
    I second that. My feelings are that Bettina will have to go. If she doesn't go tonight then I think that she will be FR1. Why, because there is just something that tells me that Brad wouldn't want to string Bettina along because of what her family had said about the subject. Hopefully he only kept her because of the overnight dates, as being with Sheena would have been hard to fake it with.

    What I feel I am seeing is Brad being told to hold his feelings in check. He's done a good job of it too.

    DeAnna seems so boring to me compared to the other girls. Just keeping my fingers crossed that he sees in Jenni what we see.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.