Closed Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenni - Bachelor 11

Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

Even tho I am not watching anymore, I am reading the synopsis here and everbody's comments. From the first, Brad had a connection with Jenni (his first impression rose) and he can't seem to keep his hands off her. Clearly, she appears to be the front runner - an almost love at first sight scenario. Altho, I do think DeAnna is a strong second, she may have to watch her mouth if she wants to keep getting roses. Actually, the only episode I've missed was the last one (I just got so bored with the show, the bachelor, and the drama among the women - and lost track of how many times the word "amazing" was used).

FORT Newbie

she seems like the front runner but then again so did Bevin. every year fliess does the same thing...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sierraraines;2626374;
    she seems like the front runner but then again so did Bevin. every year fliess does the same thing...
    I hope he changes his style this year, I like Jenni for Brad!

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic

Well, shoot! I recently went to the Suns Open Practice, but didn't get a chance to meet her. I thought there might be a possibility because at the last open practice day I attended there was quite a bit of interaction with the fans. For example, current players signed autographs for people with special tickets/vouchers and I got to meet Tom Chambers and Mark West. I noticed on the Sun's website there is a picture of the dancers interacting with some fans, but I think they were somehow connected with the Jr. Suns. I suppose it's possible that the reason is because the Suns are much more popular now than when I went before - they're serious contenders for the championship.

Anyway, she really is very pretty in person. I was sitting off to the right of where the players come out when being introduced about ten rows up. She was right in front of me when she was throwing out t-shirts. Before I left, I asked a security guard if there was any chance that I could meet her. (I'm not shy about those sorts of things and you can't blame a girl for trying!) According to him, they had already left. I stopped into the gift shop to buy a few things (I have to have some souveniers from the season the Suns win the championship!) and the place was pretty cleared out by the time I left. I had to leave by the north entrance and walk all the way around to the south entrance. As I was walking around, I noticed a young woman standing by one of the doors that was propped open. She was clearly with the Suns organization because a fan wouldn't have had access to that door. She was wearing a black warm-up suit, was young, and had long, black hair. (If I remember right, there was another dancer there in addition to Jenni that had long, dark hair.) In other words, she probably could have been one of the dancers. She was checking her cell phone or texting or something like that and I considered approaching her but felt that it would have been inappropriate, so I didn't.

Bummer I didn't get to meet her, but I'll keep my eye out for any public appearances they might be making. I follow the Suns, so I'll probably hear about them.

Jenni is really cute and fun! Brad has liked her from Day one and I think he may be playing things down for the sake of the competition. He does like kissing her! She just may be the one!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Newbie

Click to see Spoiler:
    We have a former teacher whos son Russell was seeing Jenni right before this show. She got mad at him and signed up for the show and was selected, they are now back together according to Russell's mom, Mary
    Last edited by Mariner; 10-30-2007 at 10:57 AM.

Click to see Spoiler:
    "We have a former teacher whos son Russell was seeing Jenni right before this show. She got mad at him and signed up for the show and was selected, they are now back together according to Russell's mom, Mary"

OOPS!!!
    Last edited by Mariner; 10-30-2007 at 10:58 AM.

I'm going 2B the next BL! FelizMonkey's Avatar

Okay guys.. I've been rooting for Jenni since day one.. I honestly I love her personality and sincerely think (hope) that her and Brad will get together.. anyway.. I did find a short HT visit clip (one that I haven't seen, til now) That I think you guys will enjoy.. You'll see her grandmother, who is just to funny (reminds me of mines) anywho.. Because I am so new I can not post URLs HOWEVER I will break it up.. and you'll just have to put it all together.. If still not seen just LMK and I'll give you the website I found it at.. ANYWAY

I hope you enjoy it just like I did!!
    Last edited by lildago; 10-29-2007 at 03:54 PM. Reason: forgot to mention something

FORT Newbie

wow!!! she looks great..
    i like her pretty face,..
    anyway i like this reality television series...

They are soooo cute together.
    I really hope she wins!
    And her grandma is hilarious!

Closed Thread