Closed Thread
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenni - Bachelor 11

FORT Regular

Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;2614991;
    IMO Jenni is in this Bachelor show to WIN, not to seek a relationship. Jenni is there for the "me" factor only.
    Other than what the other women say (and of course they are going to be catty about her because she seems to be the frontrunner), have we ever actually seen her be catty? She seems upfront and honest to me and there for the relationship. I like her alot better than DeAna.

What did Jenni say second episode she wanted the rose to prove to the other women he was that into her. Nothing about being there for the right reasons etc. It was all about competition for Jenni. that is what has upset most of the women. Nothing about Jealousy & a good match.
    Women are always harsh when other women are involved that is the real world. Its nasty 90% of the time when men are involved Men know that too.
    I say Fleiss last night set this up for a Fall for Jenni & judging by the realease from media someone gets there panties in a knot. I'm thinking Jenni does & we have another shock drama next week & what we are saying about these other women we will also say next week about Jenni. Such is life in the reality world & sometimes the real world.

FORT Fogey

Hot and heavy rarely win this race. Brad and Jenni remind me of Vadim and the runner-up from outback jack. They were very overt and physical with each other and in the end he chose Natalie who now is his wife.

and wasn't Moana very physical with Travis. so my money is on Jenni in the
    Final 2.

She's growing on me also. Editing is very interesting. Wouldn't it be interesting if TPTB would actually let you see a couple's relationship? That should be the surprise. It was Jenni from day 1.

FORT Fan

In this horse race, after this episode, Jenni is in the lead.

I can't figure Jenni out. She does seem very competitive. I think she is pretty and savvy and clearly has a connection with Brad. If I did not read this board, I would probably think they were a pretty good match. There does seem to be some indication she'd like to further her career. Don't you think Chris H. figures that stuff out and is nice enough to pass the info. on to the guy, if he likes him well enough though??

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;2616509;
    . She does seem very competitive. I think she is pretty and savvy and clearly has a connection with Brad. If I did not read this board, I would probably think they were a pretty good match. There does seem to be some indication she'd like to further her career.

I'm still on the fence regarding Jenni but who says she can't have it all? Unless Brad demands that he be her only focus why shouldn't she continue with her dancing, cheering, whatever the heck it is she wants? I get a little of that competitive vibe from her but most of it is coming from the other women. And she has made several positive comments about Brad. She wanted to concentrate on him instead of the rose and she said he's so wonderful. Maybe that's BS. She's a bit hard to read at this point.

Jenni came off very well in the last episode. And why not? The other women made a huge miscalculation putting her on the spot and broadcasting their insecurity. Don't know if she's the final girl but I can't see any other true connections (cringe) here.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 10-17-2007 at 07:12 PM. Reason: fixed quote

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;2616509;
    . She does seem very competitive. I think she is pretty and savvy and clearly has a connection with Brad. If I did not read this board, I would probably think they were a pretty good match. There does seem to be some indication she'd like to further her career.
    Quote Originally Posted by mears25;2616941;
    Jenni came off very well in the last episode. And why not? The other women made a huge miscalculation putting her on the spot and broadcasting their insecurity. Don't know if she's the final girl but I can't see any other true connections (cringe) here.

Okay, Mears, when you say certain words (amazing, connection, etc.) you have to take a drink...... hope that's not offensive to you

Jenni has a lot more savvy than the edit is giving her credit for. She has a college degree and has tried many other things. Someone mentioned before that in her profession, you are expected to be "ON" all the time, so that may account for her bubbly personality 24/7. I thought she handled herself very well with all the ladies without getting confrontational.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 10-17-2007 at 07:13 PM. Reason: fixed quote

There was a study a couple of years ago that says many companies, in particular, pharmaceutical companies, prefer to hire women with cheerleading experience (either in high school or college) for their sales positions. They found that these women tend to be good at sales bec of they generally have pleasant and positive personalities, are good leaders as well as team players and good motivators. With her years in cheerleading, Jennie might have honed all these positive attributes into her persona. I don’t want to sound like I’m defending her but they have not shown her saying anything bad or catty about the other women in the house. She gracefully backed off what might have been a bad situation with all the women ganging up on her.
    I also see nothing wrong with her going into this show while and wanting to finish her cheerleading obligations. It shows good planning on her part. She might be at a stage in her life where she wants to settle down and you don’t stop your work or duties just to look for a husband. You set aside time for both and eventually settle into one, if that’s what you prefer, or do both as most women do. Just as you don’t start looking for colleges only after you finish high school, and you don’t wait until you’re done with college before looking for a job, you prepare for things while transition to the next stage of your life.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Little Rascal;2616952;
    Okay, Mears, when you say certain words (amazing, connection, etc.) you have to take a drink...... hope that's not offensive to you

Jenni has a lot more savvy than the edit is giving her credit for. She has a college degree and has tried many other things. Someone mentioned before that in her profession, you are expected to be "ON" all the time, so that may account for her bubbly personality 24/7. I thought she handled herself very well with all the ladies without getting confrontational.

I don't drink and I'm not offended in the least. Maybe I'll just bang my head on the nearest flat surface. I'll just end up with a different kind of headache.

I wonder if the editors are setting this up by letting DeAnna rub the viewers the wrong way as opposed to Jenni so they can pull the rug out from under us. Does that sound crazy?

I posted on another thread that DeAnna is up front; it's just that it comes off abrasive but the guy seems to appreciate it. Except for some snippets on group dates we don't see her fun side and those could be fake. Brad's been attracted to her from the first.

Quote Originally Posted by BinkieBaby;2576527;
    No I think she looks more like an actress named, Erin Gray (Buck Rogers)
    That's it! I've been trying to figure out where I've seen her before! She looks JUST LIKE Erin Gray!

Closed Thread