+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jade - Season 11

Re: Jade - Season 11

I'll be surprised if she stays after her cattiness, also. I was also appalled at her for basically grinning when Michelle called Brad on the phone about her injury. That's pretty slimy.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I actually kind of like Jade.
    Wake up and be awesome

After Epi 1, I was thinking that I was going to really like her. After this last episode... with her rifling through Jenni's stuff, pulling the "Stephanie" line from last season, talking trash about the other girls.... god I can't stand her!

Although I guess I kind of like it in a demented kind of way, because I'll love seeing her get denied a rose.

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat3006;2599699;
    After Epi 1, I was thinking that I was going to really like her. After this last episode... with her rifling through Jenni's stuff, pulling the "Stephanie" line from last season, talking trash about the other girls.... god I can't stand her!

Although I guess I kind of like it in a demented kind of way, because I'll love seeing her get denied a rose.
    Agreed. She's a beautiful woman but apparently she's never watched the show. I don't think anyone (including the Bachelor) believes the woman who runs to the him with negative 'inside' info claiming only to want to protect him, is doing it for his good. It's an attempt to give herself a leg up. I think some of the guys have pretended to appreciate it, but if they're that naïve, they have a lot more to learn about life. I thought it was great when Brad didn't seem swayed by her disclosure and delicately ended the conversation. There are times when he reminds me of Byron - maybe it's because he's older like Byron and not inclined to be so easily manipulated.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I liked the way Brad responded to Jade when she started telling him the negative inside information too, showed a lot of maturity on his part. I doubt she will be around much longer, unless Fleiss wants her there to continue to stir the pot, so to speak.

She is a pretty girl, but her hair looks like roadkill. Girlfriend needs a haircut -- or some pruning shears!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2600407;
    She's a beautiful woman but apparently she's never watched the show. I don't think anyone (including the Bachelor) believes the woman who runs to the him with negative 'inside' info claiming only to want to protect him, is doing it for his good.
    Happens every season, a good Samaritan takes it upon herself to watch out for the Bachelor's best interests. I think in the application process, they must have a list of prospective roles they look to fill: slut, virgin, loony, exhibitionist, crier, jock, good samaritan, queen bee, gossiper (gotta have lots of those) and so on. Actually...I bet they DO use psychological profiles to come up with a good mix of different personality types for the show. And I gotta say, I get more cynical with each season. I'm thinking the producers stage most of the show now, like getting a girl to go to the bachelor with the surprising revelation that someone or someones are not there for the 'right' reason.

I'd have to go back a ways to confirm this, but my guess is that the eventual F2 and F3 girls are never shown to have done dumb stunts like showing off webbed toes or contorting themselves into pretzels or singing opera or any of the other stupid things that happen on Meet and Greet nite.
    Last edited by onewally; 10-06-2007 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by onewally;2601759;
    Happens every season, a good Samaritan takes it upon herself to watch out for the Bachelor's best interests. I think in the application process, they must have a list of prospective roles they look to fill: slut, virgin, loony, exhibitionist, crier, jock, good samaritan, queen bee, gossiper (gotta have lots of those) and so on. Actually...I bet they DO use psychological profiles to come up with a good mix of different personality types for the show. And I gotta say, I get more cynical with each season. I'm thinking the producers stage most of the show now, like getting a girl to go to the bachelor with the surprising revelation that someone or someones are not there for the 'right' reason.

I'd have to go back a ways to confirm this, but my guess is that the eventual F2 and F3 girls are never shown to have done dumb stunts like showing off webbed toes or contorting themselves into pretzels or singing opera or any of the other stupid things that happen on Meet and Greet nite.

I agree onewally, I think a lot of this show is staged. I didn't like that she went threw Jenni's stuff and then went to Brad about the portfolio either but I agree that it was probably set up. Jade is a pretty girl but so far I am not liking her edit.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;2601010;
    She is a pretty girl, but her hair looks like roadkill. Girlfriend needs a haircut -- or some pruning shears!
    I was too distracted by Solisa's too dark ratty looking roadkill to notice Jade's.

Does anybody think that Jade seems familiar from somewhere? Like she's already been in a show or something.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast