+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Hillary - Season 11

FORT Fanatic

Re: Hillary - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa&Spencer;2610943;
    I think the only reason she got a rose is because he felt bad for her .

Yeah, me too. A pity rose. I liked her best from the beginning, based on looks and humor alone. I'll be sorry to see her go.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyleo26;2607287;
    I am back....and I have a few comments to make.

1) Hillary said to us that she would be portrayed as 'the bitch" (which we could not fathom at the time) and has not hosted any parties since the premiere.
    Well, I can now see why she'd tell you that BEFORE the show aired. She gave them PLENTY of bitchy and immature behavior to be edited as a bitch.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by onewally;2611535;
    Yeah, me too. A pity rose. I liked her best from the beginning, based on looks and humor alone. I'll be sorry to see her go.
    I agree. I think it was also a pity rose on her one-on-one date. An if-I-give-you-this-rose-do-you-think-you-could-please-stop-sniveling-so-I-can-try -to-enjoy-what-was-supposed-to-be-a-cool-date rose. Quite a mouthful, but I think she's way to emotional for Brad to deal with, so he hands her roses to keep her from a complete breakdown. Should have let her go sooner rather than later. What was he thinking? This kind of girl gets more emotional, not less, as the show progresses.

FORT Fanatic

I like Hillary. I think she's a real goof and probably the life of most parties and all her emotions.... happy or sad.. are put out there for everyone to see. And Fleiss is loving it and showing it all to us. I don't get a sense that there's any mean-spiritedness to her at all and I think that she probably uses humor and jokes and laughter to cover up a lot of other feelings. And my goodness she's gorgeous, really a beautiful girl.

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;2615707;
    I like Hillary. I think she's a real goof and probably the life of most parties and all her emotions.... happy or sad.. are put out there for everyone to see. And Fleiss is loving it and showing it all to us. I don't get a sense that there's any mean-spiritedness to her at all and I think that she probably uses humor and jokes and laughter to cover up a lot of other feelings. And my goodness she's gorgeous, really a beautiful girl.
    I completely agree with you Stickle. Hillary's the best! She's more real. I love her sense of humor. I'm completely shocked by the hug she got from Brad when she got the last rose in the show last night. They both seemed especially happy during that hug ~ like they didn't want to let go of each other. Then the previews for next week with Brad saying, "Make me proud Hill, make me proud" is really confusing to me because I know Hillary leaves next week.

Whatever happens, Hillary is one great gal!

anyone know what hospital hillary works at in philly? i work at jefferson which is also in philadelphia, just curious.. thanks!

FORT Fan

Find Hillary! I want to hear her side. I think that Brad really, really likes Hillary. Just not love. Pals. Something that she alluded to this last episode.
    How can she be that surprised that she goes?

I think Hillary was just a victim of the editing. I know they can't air anything that somebody didn't actually say, but as we know from Tina and Kate, the producers hound you until you say what they want you to. I'd definitely love to hear from all the girls that have left so far to know what "really" went on, lol!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by seannaleigh;2615833;
    anyone know what hospital hillary works at in philly? i work at jefferson which is also in philadelphia, just curious.. thanks!
    I know which hospital but I am not releasing that information. It is private.

Thank you stargal. There is a sticky post at the top of the list of threads from John that is pertinent.
    A note regarding personal information
    Please note: If you post addresses, phone numbers, or e-mail contact info for constestants, you will be immediately banned from this site.

Just because someone has signed up to be on a show does NOT mean that their private home or work information should be public domain, and we will not tolerate it.

+ Reply to Thread