+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Hillary - Season 11

Re: Hillary - Season 11

Wait a second...isn't Hillary the one who went through Jenni's stuff?? I can understand the crying on the Cinderella date. It was uncomfortable to watch and I felt so bad for her, but given the intensity and all those women are put through, I understand the crying. I understand the snarking about the other women, even though I thought the way it was being stated was rather mean. There's no "seeing through the edit" with Hillary going through someone else's personal belongings though. Even if the Fleiss team instigated it (which I wouldn't put it past them,) she could've walked away from them and told them no way.

Quote Originally Posted by silvie99;2584088;
    I went to high school with Hillary in a very small town in Pennsylvania...she's an incredibly sweet girl and completely gorgeous.
    Welcome to FORT.

I hate to say it - but the only reason Hillary made it thru to next week is because she already had a rose at the RC - but flunked the Brad/Chad test - I think big time - and brad could not eliminate her.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2609595;
    I hate to say it - but the only reason Hillary made it thru to next week is because she already had a rose at the RC - but flunked the Brad/Chad test - I think big time - and brad could not eliminate her.
    ITA , the look on her face was total shock and surprise. She didn't have a clue. Good thing for her she already had the rose.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2609595;
    How do you know she flunked the Chad/Brad test? We didn't even see a clip of her meeting Chad/Brad!

Her reaction when Chad was introduced

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2609670;
    Her reaction when Chad was introduced
    I didn't notice any odd reaction from her. I wish I would have saved the DVR clip so I could go back and watch it again.

I don't think she failed the Chad/Brad test though. I texted her a message while the show was airing about how dumb McCarten and Lindsey were and it was so obvious Chad and Brad weren't the same person. If she had made the same mistake, I don't think she would have responded the way she did to my text.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by stargal23;2609703;
    I texted her a message while the show was airing about how dumb McCarten and Lindsey were and it was so obvious Chad and Brad weren't the same person. If she had made the same mistake, I don't think she would have responded the way she did to my text.
    well, how DID she respond? Can you tell us?

It is difficult to determine who did or did not know because the producers could have spliced reaction shots from any time that night ~ just like they do when the women are standing during the rose ceremony. They make the bachelorettes stand for long periods of time so that they can obtain different reaction shots from them.

Edit, splice and dice ~ the Fleiss way.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I am not feeling warm fuzzies from her, she had a complete breakdown. I think the only reason she got a rose is because he felt bad for her and didn`t want her to have a total nervous breakdown ,or a heart attact being sent home.

+ Reply to Thread