+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 123

Thread: Hillary - Season 11

  1. #51
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    687

    Re: Hillary - Season 11

    Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2600481;
    Hillary was one of my favorites from just the pictures. But, like many of you after the second espasole I do not care for her at all. She can come across as very sweet, but their is definitely another side to her. Hope Brad can see this.

    Mine too, Riley! I thought she was sooo much prettier than nearly every girl there and I loved the Grace Kelly elegance she projected the first nite...but...first impressions arent holding up, are they? Sure would love for her friends/acquaintances who posted earlier in this thread to share their thoughts with us now. LadyLeo? Silvie? you here?

  2. #52
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362

    Re: Hillary - Season 11

    Quote Originally Posted by onewally;2602678;
    Mine too, Riley! I thought she was sooo much prettier than nearly every girl there and I loved the Grace Kelly elegance she projected the first nite...but...first impressions arent holding up, are they? Sure would love for her friends/acquaintances who posted earlier in this thread to share their thoughts with us now. LadyLeo? Silvie? you here?
    I think that your first impression is probably truer to who Hillary is in real life, onewally. Something smells of a producer's prompting to me. :nono
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

  3. #53
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,976

    Re: Hillary - Season 11

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2602682;
    I think that your first impression is probably truer to who Hillary is in real life, onewally. Something smells of a producer's prompting to me. :nono
    In the same interview that I read with Fleiss ( can't find it now) where he was nearly rubbing his hands with glee over the fact that one of the girls took "a nasty clip" down the stairs and they had an ambulance scene, he also made sure to note that this season had a big crier. The way he said it made it obvious that he thought this was as good or almost as good as the ambulance scene. Personally, I think he was terribly disappointed that Bevin failed to fall apart in the manner in which he had hoped.
    I swan....that man not only enjoys the pathos, but I think he feeds off heartache and despair.

  4. #54
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    192

    Re: Hillary - Season 11

    I think that Hillary is beautiful. She seems like she would be fun in real life.
    Definitely not dull! Remember in that last bach show, Bevin and Amber? I
    think, went into the "deliberation room" where Andy "made" his decisions? The room with the photos of the women. Much was made of "how could they DO that?" Sounds like the sneaking into the bedroom and peeking at Jenni's portfolio. VERY unoriginal editing. Poor Hillary, Bevin's edit?

  5. #55
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    687

    Re: Hillary - Season 11

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2602682;
    I think that your first impression is probably truer to who Hillary is in real life, onewally. Something smells of a producer's prompting to me. :nono
    Well, Blondie Gal...no producer could prompt Hillary into that total meltdown on her glamorous date with Brad. Reality TV gold, that breakdown. I sat there coaching her, come on now, Hill, let's buck up here, get a grip, you are scaring the man. On and on and on she blubbered. She's a nurse, for pete's sake! arent they supposed to be cool and competent and unflappable?

    She was funny at the end tho. This is a gal who opens her mouth and jams her foot so far down it comes out the back end.

  6. #56
    FORT Regular gameon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    118

    Re: Hillary - Season 11

    why is Hillary talking smack about all these girls? it is just so unappealing. the producers are editing this in a bad light for Hillary but it is coming out of her mouth. I did like her but don't like how she is back stabbing alot of these girls...I realize it is a competition but other contestants have carrying themselves thru this process with care for others and came out on top.

  7. #57
    FORT Fanatic alyourpal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    740

    Re: Hillary - Season 11

    I hate hillary. I can't believe he gave her a rose.

  8. #58
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362

    Re: Hillary - Season 11

    Quote Originally Posted by onewally;2604805;
    Well, Blondie Gal...no producer could prompt Hillary into that total meltdown on her glamorous date with Brad. Reality TV gold, that breakdown. I sat there coaching her, come on now, Hill, let's buck up here, get a grip, you are scaring the man. On and on and on she blubbered. She's a nurse, for pete's sake! arent they supposed to be cool and competent and unflappable?

    She was funny at the end tho. This is a gal who opens her mouth and jams her foot so far down it comes out the back end.
    Nope, I still stand by my original words. Kate has some words of wisdom regarding what the girls are going through since she went through it last season.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

  9. #59
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    687

    Re: Hillary - Season 11

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2605803;
    Nope, I still stand by my original words. Kate has some words of wisdom regarding what the girls are going through since she went through it last season.
    What a great blog, Blondie Gal. Thank you so much for sending it to me. Can the link to the blog be posted? Kate writes so well, her blog is very illuminating and I just got a kick out of reading about the real story behind the scenes. It confirmed a lot of what I'd thought about producer manipulation.

    Who'da thought those were the producers serving as waiters at the cocktail parties?????

    So maybe they did actually provoke Hillary until she cried. I feel bad for her. I hope Brad realizes what happened, but I still think she sunk herself as far as he's concerned. Hillary was my top pick.

  10. #60
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    687

    Re: Hillary - Season 11

    Quote Originally Posted by ladyleo26;2594345;
    I do know Hillary now and she does still reside and work in Philadelphia. She lived with my best friend in college and the sweet and wholesome, "girl next door" thing is not an act. I also am really impressed by her integrity. She was watching the premiere with an entire group of friends last week and remained quite tight-lipped. Taking her confidentiality agreement quite seriously it seems. Anyway, I have no idea what happened on the show, but she is happy and healthy and no matter what, she seems to be doing well.
    I'm glad to have read this again, Ladyleo. I liked Hillary and am glad she's doing well.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.