+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Hillary - Season 11

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Re: Hillary - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by silvie99;2584103;
    I looked at the preview for this season and it looks like her standing in the final rose ceremony (although the girl is only shown briefly and from the back). I hope she wins! Really looking forward to watching :-)

On an interesting note...she had a myspace page that disappeared recently and I wondered why. Then I found out about her being on the show, so that answered my question.

Welcome silvie99! Please stick around and post often. By looks alone, Hillary is a sweetheart. Many think she will go very far this season.

Welcome to the Fort, silvie99! I am so glad that you have joined our board.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fanatic

You knew when she stepped out of the limo that Hillary was a shoo-in. The classy updo lent her an air of Grace Kelly elegance. I hope the initial impression of her holds up.

Hillary didn't disappoint... classy and naturally beautiful, but not naive; a sharp cookie, I think. Her obvious nervousness when meeting Brad was endearing.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2585553;
    Hillary didn't disappoint... classy and naturally beautiful, but not naive; a sharp cookie, I think. Her obvious nervousness when meeting Brad was endearing.
    Hillary was always a smart girl, but kind of ditzy. I think she'll be sticking around for awhile...she pulls it off in a cute way.

Hillary is my favorite this season i hope she wins over Brad, she seems like a sweatheart

FORT Newbie

I do know Hillary now and she does still reside and work in Philadelphia. She lived with my best friend in college and the sweet and wholesome, "girl next door" thing is not an act. I also am really impressed by her integrity. She was watching the premiere with an entire group of friends last week and remained quite tight-lipped. Taking her confidentiality agreement quite seriously it seems. Anyway, I have no idea what happened on the show, but she is happy and healthy and no matter what, she seems to be doing well.

Welcome to the board, ladyleo26! Hillary truly seems like a sweetheart ~ and beautiful too!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

a Warm welcome ladyleo26 and silvie99. Hillary is very pretty and she seems beautiful inside and out.........
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Don't like this girl. She was very ready to go along with the brunette investigating Jenni and digging into her [B]personal[B] stuff to find her scrapbook. That turned me off to her and her cohart in crime. Plus, I don't think she's all that pretty. She is more photogenic in photos than on the show.

+ Reply to Thread