+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary - Season 11

Re: Hillary - Season 11

She's in my top two.

Hillary is adorable, and I hope she sticks around because she looks like she could give him a run for his (or ABC's) money.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Believe it or not, Roseskid, I'm still amused by last season's reference to Bevin wanting to be a "bald one." Eager to see what you can come up with this season. I might skip spoilers this season and just root for Hillary all the way.

FORT Newbie

She does look like a sweetie. Think he can keep up intellectually? He seems a bit goofy in a nice way.

All I have to say is GOOOOO nursey!!!!! Nurses rock!!!!

FORT Fogey

Does anyone know her last name or where she lives now? Apparently she doesn't live in Philadelphia anymore.

FORT Newbie

I went to high school with Hillary in a very small town in Pennsylvania...she's an incredibly sweet girl and completely gorgeous.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by silvie99;2584088;
    I went to high school with Hillary in a very small town in Pennsylvania...she's an incredibly sweet girl and completely gorgeous.

A lot of people think she has a chance of getting very, very far in this competition. Please stick around and give us your input. Thanks!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2584099;
    A lot of people think she has a chance of getting very, very far in this competition. Please stick around and give us your input. Thanks!
    I looked at the preview for this season and it looks like her standing in the final rose ceremony (although the girl is only shown briefly and from the back). I hope she wins! Really looking forward to watching :-)

On an interesting note...she had a myspace page that disappeared recently and I wondered why. Then I found out about her being on the show, so that answered my question.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by silvie99;2584103;
    I looked at the preview for this season and it looks like her standing in the final rose ceremony (although the girl is only shown briefly and from the back). I hope she wins! Really looking forward to watching :-)

On an interesting note...she had a myspace page that disappeared recently and I wondered why. Then I found out about her being on the show, so that answered my question.

I think you will be surprised at what kind of questions you will be asked and will be able to answer based even on knowing her when you did. Although I have read this board for several seasons, I have only recently started posting here. I can tell you, though, that this is a sharp group of sleuthers who will not only dig for the information, but will be grateful for getting it as well.

One thing I would be aware of though if I were you....the editing on this show stinks. Even though your friend may be the sweetest person God ever created, unless she ends up the winner, the producer will "fleiss and dice" her until you might not even recognize her at times. I can't tell you how many times ( on another board) I have heard friends of past contestants say that the way that their friend was edited didn't portray the way that she actually is in real life. So....just be ready in case.

We have seen the situation with the MySpace happen several times in the past. Sometimes, though, things slip through. We like it when that happens.

+ Reply to Thread