+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Hillary - Season 11

FORT Newbie

Re: Hillary - Season 11

I felt so bad for her after the episode. Poor thing. Whether they edited her or not she really had quite the breakdown. Seems like she misunderstood Brad's friendship comments and thought that he meant they were the tightest both romantically and friendship wise. I would be a wreck if I was on this show- one reason my emotional a** wouldn't go on it! haha Hope you find a good guy Hilary if you're out there!!!!

I still like Hillary, I think she's adorable! The breakdown seems kinda heavily edited to make her look bad I mean, compare to the egg-rotting doctor and Trish's coming back to crash the date, her breakdown seems kinda understandable since she was basically having a little girl crush on Brad, so why wasn't she allow to be upset?

I am glad that Brad went out to talk to Hillary - He really is a good and kind guy - he was very upset thru out this RC - glad to see he is really human - especailly after some of the other exits we have seen in the past.

Sexy Longhorn Girl 21longhorngal's Avatar

They lied about her having the biggest breakdown in bachelor history, it wasn't that bad.

FORT Newbie

ohhh!!! i like her sweet smile and innocent looking...

to all you newbies, anne022196, 3ggplant, and sierraraines! It's always wonderful to see new faces and we're thrilled you're here.
    Quote Originally Posted by 21longhorngal;2626915;
    They lied about her having the biggest breakdown in bachelor history, it wasn't that bad.
    Ah yes, the old Fleiss tried-and-true method of over-exaggeration for the sake of ratings. I've learned over the years not to expect much from the teases they pump out.

My take on Hillary is that she's a sweet, humorous, possibly naïve woman who desperately wanted Brad to be 'the one,' so she put on her rose-colored glasses and worked overtime trying to make the pieces fit. I don't mean that as a criticism - I just think she let the fantasy carry her along and threw common sense out the window, as so many of us do at one time or another in our lives. Add to that Brad's inept ability to shoot straight from the hip as he said he would, and voilà, you have a catastrophe waiting to happen. I think Hillary is one of those people you need to be blunt with, and Brad just couldn't do it, so his speech was lost on her. I seriously hope there was a counselor waiting in the wings for her because she was pretty fragile at the end of the show. However, I hold out hope that she's recovered by now and I truly believe she'll find a man who appreciates her for who she is. She has a lot to offer the right guy.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by 21longhorngal;2626915;
    I think Tara getting sick evvery 2 minutes on the way to Jesse's FRC.. and the woman who was final 3 (?) with Byron Velvick...who needed therapy after that she had a complete meltdown...

Hilary just had a crying jag...had a few myself...although to be fair to Brad he kept emphasizing that they're probably just good friends.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2627837;
    to all you newbies, anne022196, 3ggplant, and sierraraines! It's always wonderful to see new faces and we're thrilled you're here.

Ah yes, the old Fleiss tried-and-true method of over-exaggeration for the sake of ratings. I've learned over the years not to expect much from the teases they pump out.

My take on Hillary is that she's a sweet, humorous, possibly naïve woman who desperately wanted Brad to be 'the one,' so she put on her rose-colored glasses and worked overtime trying to make the pieces fit. I don't mean that as a criticism - I just think she let the fantasy carry her along and threw common sense out the window, as so many of us do at one time or another in our lives. Add to that Brad's inept ability to shoot straight from the hip as he said he would, and voilà, you have a catastrophe waiting to happen. I think Hillary is one of those people you need to be blunt with, and Brad just couldn't do it, so his speech was lost on her. I seriously hope there was a counselor waiting in the wings for her because she was pretty fragile at the end of the show. However, I hold out hope that she's recovered by now and I truly believe she'll find a man who appreciates her for who she is. She has a lot to offer the right guy.

Plus, it really *is* a very strange thing that so many people say -- "Oh, I feel closest to you and am so comfortable with you, out of all this group; but unfortunately that means that I *don't* love you, and we couldn't ever become lovers." ... That's essentially what Brad intended to say to her, and I don't think it's all that surprising that someone who felt differently would just not be able to pick up on the fact that this paradoxical, dumb-sounding idea is really what was being expressed. Poor Hilary. Nevertheless, I don't think her meltdown was as awful-looking as they implied.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules;2628424;
    I think Tara getting sick evvery 2 minutes on the way to Jesse's FRC.. and the woman who was final 3 (?) with Byron Velvick...who needed therapy after that she had a complete meltdown...Hilary just had a crying jag...had a few myself...although to be fair to Brad he kept emphasizing that they're probably just good friends.

Cyndy - I know that Byron lost it the moment he saw Mary walk out of that elevator, but nobody can tell me that he wasn't hot to trot for Cyndy either. They were all over each other. In that limo scene they were both obviously drunk, and they were alternately fighting or necking. With so much physical interaction, I could see why she felt misled and broke down so badly when she was let down at F3.

Hillary, if you are reading the board, please know you have a great sense of humor. I am sure you are well liked as a Nurse. Forget the editing, have a great life and hoping you find that special man! to you.

+ Reply to Thread