+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 145 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna - Season 11

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Re: DeAnna - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by kwtaylor;2713659;
    [Yeah, that is jerry ferris...Loved Jerry...ahhhhhhhhh Jerry
    i love that jerry has reached out to deanna....whoa...this could be good. brad's loss is jerry's gain...not to mention deanna's gain. hmmm...brad who?!? yes...this could be magical...if given half a chance.
    btw...noticed bettina, and solisa are also listed as friends. i loved solisa...just loved her on the show. thanks
    karey ps....hmmmmm...jerry and deanna...works for me
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 12-11-2007 at 08:03 AM. Reason: fixed quote tags

Deanna commented back to Jerry on his page . She said that he should visit her when she is in SD.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheri0310;2713711;
    Deanna commented back to Jerry on his page . She said that he should visit her when she is in SD.
    Oooookay Seems like she's travelling a lot... she wrote on a friends myspace that she'll be heading to Vegas on Monday (which would be today). And SD is San Diego, right? Wonder what she's doing there... If she would want to visit Jerry, she'd go right to LA.
    Since I haven't watched Jen's season, could anyone tell me why everybody loved Jerry so much? I read the recaps on the alphabet page and it sounds like the other guy, John Paul, was the sweetest guy you could possibly meet...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2713725;
    Oooookay Seems like she's travelling a lot... she wrote on a friends myspace that she'll be heading to Vegas on Monday (which would be today). And SD is San Diego, right? Wonder what she's doing there... If she would want to visit Jerry, she'd go right to LA.
    Since I haven't watched Jen's season, could anyone tell me why everybody loved Jerry so much? I read the recaps on the alphabet page and it sounds like the other guy, John Paul, was the sweetest guy you could possibly meet...
    Jerry was very sweet, very cultured, very cute, incredibly intelligent, nice, very cute, humble, smart, very cute..I LOVED JERRY...I wasn't that big a fan of John Paul, but I LOVED JERRY!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by kwtaylor;2713740;
    Jerry was very sweet, very cultured, very cute, incredibly intelligent, nice, very cute, humble, smart, very cute..I LOVED JERRY...I wasn't that big a fan of John Paul, but I LOVED JERRY!
    i actually liked ryan best that season...but liked jerry much better than john paul. jerry is very hot, and as described above, and this is interesting that deanna has mentioned he come to sd. oh how the plot thickens. brad's loss could certainly be jerry's gain. btw...deanna stated she never watched the show, but her friends did...so i assuming they are filling deanna in on who he is...as is possibly the abc publicist. oh, i am loving all of this. interesting...i wonder what vegas and sd are about...just a vacation...or something else. things that make you go hmmmmmm....
    karey

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2713725;

McCarten is from San Diego, maybe she is going to visit with her for a few days ? I'm going to be there this week so I'll keep my eyes peeled for the lovely DeDe.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2713782;
    McCarten is from San Diego, maybe she is going to visit with her for a few days ? I'm going to be there this week so I'll keep my eyes peeled for the lovely DeDe.
    ahhh yes of course...mccarten is in san diego...that makes total sense now. and of course shaun phillips...the football player they met at the race track that was enamoured of dede plays with the sd chargers. i was so impressed with shaun that episode...too bad he wouldn't have been the bachelor...he seemed able to appreciate deanna's beauty, inside and out...immediately. would love for him to touch base with deanna too...perhaps he has already. thanks
    karey

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2713782;
    Thanks, that makes sense!!! Why didn't I think of that?! Hehe... must be studying to much, my head is spinning!!! I'm going to bed, I really need some rest
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

I agree, very interesting...I liked ryan also..But, I LOVED me some Jerry Ferris--Ryan was a very close second!

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2713759;
    i actually liked ryan best that season...but liked jerry much better than john paul. jerry is very hot, and as described above, and this is interesting that deanna has mentioned he come to sd. oh how the plot thickens. brad's loss could certainly be jerry's gain. btw...deanna stated she never watched the show, but her friends did...so i assuming they are filling deanna in on who he is...as is possibly the abc publicist. oh, i am loving all of this. interesting...i wonder what vegas and sd are about...just a vacation...or something else. things that make you go hmmmmmm....
    karey

FORT Fogey

Completely random, but I had Regis & Kelly on this morning and they were doing their daily trivia. The person they called was from Newnan, GA and her name was Diane...made me look up.

+ Reply to Thread