+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 145 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna - Season 11

Re: DeAnna - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by newnan415;2601167;
    I believe she has a lab.
    Welcome to the Fort, newnan! I hope that you stick around and continue posting with us.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

newnan415 Welcome and thanks for the info! You can help dispell the misconceptions and give us the real scoop

Any background you can give us on the lovely DeAnna we would appreciate. She handles herself so well.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

One can almost compare the intimacy of the one on one time with Brad and Deanna to Andy and Tessa during episode 2 (ironicly or not?!?!). That was the night they were giving each other foot massages and did't even realize how intimate it had become until they were intruded upon.

Looks to me like D is getting the F1 edit, but clearly the F3 will be with jenni and Bettina. which makes me wonder what Fleiss has up his sleeve - is he trying to give us last season's format, or he is going to throw a wrench into it???? The F2 is so clear to us at this point, I do have my suspitions we're going to be duped!!!

Episode 3 shall tell us more.......

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by newnan415;2601167;
    I believe she has a lab.
    Welcome newnan415 and thanks for the information. I will add, just as a factoid for sleuthers, I heard from another source she has a different breed of dog. Can't say though, sorry. Perhaps it's a mix of lab and the other breed I was told about?

Although I am a casual viewer and FORTer this season, I compiled info. on Brad over the summer from FORT posts. This info on Brad and past girlfriends is compiled from various posts made by people who know Brad:

Various posters who know Brad described him as: He’s not shy, just careful what he says. Someone said reserved. Family is important. Possible ideal woman (Per one poster, off the cuff): independent, but there for him; style conscious, but natural; loves his family, able to balance the budget (I had a laugh over that; rules out lots of people in modern-day America), enjoys being healthy. A little shy. Possibly brunette. Fit and healthy. “I would say he wants to have a family.” He has the romance gene. Low maintenance women, no divas. Fun,active and athletic and driven. Last relationship ended about 8/06. Fashionable, not into anything cowboy. Ambitious. Pets okay (has none now); I had to ask that!

Poster no. 1: former girlfriend was blonde, pretty tall, extremely intelligent, and outgoing. Very silly and sweet. But at the same time, I have seen many different types that he has dated, I don't know him well enough to tell you if he always dates the same type because I have been out of Austin for a little over two years.

Poster no. 2: last girlfriend a shy, beautiful, brunette, athletic. Break-up about a year ago. Slightly shy/reserved woman best suited to brad.

Poster no. 3: described a friend of hers and a former girlfriend of Brad's as: "SO MUCH FUN. The life of the party. Very quick witted, bubbly and talkative. Very responsible...petite, brunette, very curvy, and beautiful. She definitely makes heads turn."
    Last edited by tabby cat; 10-06-2007 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tabby cat;2601529;
    Welcome newnan415 and thanks for the information. I will add, just as a factoid for sleuthers, I heard from another source she has a different breed of dog. Can't say though, sorry. Perhaps it's a mix of lab and the other breed I was told about?

Although I am a casual viewer and FORTer this season, I compiled info. on Brad over the summer from FORT posts. This info on Brad and past girlfriends is compiled from various posts made by people who know Brad:

Various posters who know Brad described him as: Hes not shy, just careful what he says. Someone said reserved. Family is important. Possible ideal woman (Per one poster, off the cuff): independent, but there for him; style conscious, but natural; loves his family, able to balance the budget (I had a laugh over that; rules out lots of people in modern-day America), enjoys being healthy. A little shy. Possibly brunette. Fit and healthy. I would say he wants to have a family. He has the romance gene. Low maintenance women, no divas. Fun,active and athletic and driven. Last relationship ended about 8/06. Fashionable, not into anything cowboy. Ambitious. Pets okay (has none now); I had to ask that!

Poster no. 1: former girlfriend was blonde, pretty tall, extremely intelligent, and outgoing. Very silly and sweet. But at the same time, I have seen many different types that he has dated, I don't know him well enough to tell you if he always dates the same type because I have been out of Austin for a little over two years.

Poster no. 2: last girlfriend a shy, beautiful, brunette, athletic. Break-up about a year ago. Slightly shy/reserved woman best suited to brad.

Poster no. 3: described a friend of hers and a former girlfriend of Brad's as: "SO MUCH FUN. The life of the party. Very quick witted, bubbly and talkative. Very responsible...petite, brunette, very curvy, and beautiful. She definitely makes heads turn."
    I would say poster 3 description would fit with DeAnna,brunette,petite,curvy and beautiful. I think she is shy and reserved but also fun, we had glimpse of her fun side and it seems that everybody loves her. She is the interviewer's favorite, didn't the guy from the bobby bone show that if she doesn't win, he wants to get her digits.

FORT Fogey

I like her a lot too she's one of my top 3. Please forgive me, but I hope she doesn't say anything else in Greek. I know enough to know that her accent was kinda weak. It's the only thing about her that made me cringe. I almost ruled her out because of it. Lord I'm a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules;2601705;
    I like her a lot too she's one of my top 3. Please forgive me, but I hope she doesn't say anything else in Greek. I know enough to know that her accent was kinda weak. It's the only thing about her that made me cringe. I almost ruled her out because of it. Lord I'm a loser.
    I don't think that she can actually speak Greek... to me it sounded like a rehearsed sentence, so she was probably taught how to say "my name is..." because she has Greek ancestors. But it didn't bother me, I think it was a nice way to show were she's originally from.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

FORT Fan

I like DeAnna...I think she has the right mix of qualities-reserved, confident, and more importantly, she just seems the type that would be able to handle all the women that Brad comes in contact with and keep him in line if need be!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso;2601800;
    I like DeAnna...she just seems the type that would be able to handle all the women that Brad comes in contact with and keep him in line if need be!
    Said like a real woman!

Deanna is my pick to go all the way. totally the girl next door, beautiful, classy and just so nice. If Brad lets this georgeous Georgia peach go , he is nuts.

+ Reply to Thread