+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 145 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna - Season 11

Re: DeAnna - Season 11

When DeAnna first met Brad and let him feel her pulse to show how nervous she was, it reminded me of Estella letting Blob feel her heartbeat... it worked for her
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2590820;
    So how DOES she pronounce her name?
    Estella, I don't think your question was answered, so let me give it a try. He pronounced it Dee-an-a, and she corrected him that it's pronounced Dee-ah-na. Even though she corrected him, I think she did it diplomatically - she wasn't snotty about it which can be a delicate thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2596067;
    I loved her. She exudes a quiet confidence that I think Brad is very attracted to.

I love this pic. She has the most stunning almond shaped eyes. What a gorgeous gal, inside and out! Thanks for the screencap Blondie.

Talldede, that was such a beautiful moment, and I'm struck by how telling the still photo is. Thanks for posting (it makes for a terrific av, Estella).
    Last edited by roseskid; 10-05-2007 at 12:27 PM.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2600377;
    Estella, I don't think your question was answered, so let me give it a try. He pronounced it Dee-an-a, and she corrected him that it's pronounced Dee-ah-na. Even though she corrected him, I think she did it diplomatically - she wasn't snotty about it which can be a delicate thing.

I can see how people would think it was snotty of her (probably the people that don't like her), but I didn't see it that way at all. I would've been afraid to do that LOL I probably would've let him call me the wrong name the whole time I was on the show I like her confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2595768;
    DeAnna quickly became my favourite in episode 1. Even though, I said her Greek left a lot to be desired I like everything I have seen about her. DeAnna has shown poise, smarts, confidence, compassion, converses well and is level headed. She is also beautiful on the outside. Whether or not Brad finds DeAnna his type or DeAnna finds Brad her type she is a real winner deep down.

I enjoyed watching her and Brad todgether. DeAnna has shared a lot of personal stuff with Brad already. You can tell that their conversations are not superficial. Brad wants to know DeAnna. DeAnna is letting Brad find out who the real DeAnna is.

Excellent post, MomLady, you stated much of what I intented to say, I do think she will go far. Somehow because of the self assurance, confidence, I feel she is a strong person and will always march to her own drummer, as did Tessa. Based on the disscription a poster who is best friend with Brad's ex described his ex, I don't think Deanna is the type that will appeal to Brad as the final one. According to the description, his ex. was quite, shy, and very sweet. Based on this I'm assuming that is the type he prefers in the long run. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2600377;

Talldede, that was such a beautiful moment, and I'm struck by how telling the still photo is. Thanks for posting (it makes for a terrific av, Estella).
    Thank you for your answer, roseskid! Btw, I didn't find it snotty at all that she corrected him about the pronunciation of her name. She's probably done that a million times... I know how it is to have a name that people either can't pronounce or can't write, or even don't believe it's your name because it's a guys name in their country - and believe it or not, once I told a person in France that my name is Nicola and she actually asked "Are you sure?" I can definitely understand DeAnna!
    And yes, the picture does make for a terrific avatar!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2600471;
    Excellent post, MomLady, you stated much of what I intented to say, I do think she will go far. Somehow because of the self assurance, confidence, I feel she is a strong person and will always march to her own drummer, as did Tessa. Based on the disscription a poster who is best friend with Brad's ex described his ex, I don't think Deanna is the type that will appeal to Brad as the final one. According to the description, his ex. was quite, shy, and very sweet. Based on this I'm assuming that is the type he prefers in the long run. Just my opinion.
    I think DeAnna could fit that description quite well... it always depends on HOW quite, HOW shy etc. Jade said at the race track date that DeeDee seems to be the frontrunner now because she is the quite one. Why she may not be an overly shy person in general, you could call her shy compared to the very aggressive girls that steal Brad away for one-on-one time, kiss him in the middle of a sentence or let him take body-shots off of them. And she definitely is very sweet!!!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2600801;
    and believe it or not, once I told a person in France that my name is Nicola and she actually asked "Are you sure?"
    Are you serious?! That's ridiculous

One of the things I really love about DeAnna is her telling him that she was also hoping that by coming on the show she could find someone she could care about

I thought that was very mature and sweet too!
    Ain't Love Grand!

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2601030;
    One of the things I really love about DeAnna is her telling him that she was also hoping that by coming on the show she could find someone she could care about

I thought that was very mature and sweet too!
    She is very straightforward. With maturity, she said she was going to be herself, if Brad liked her great, if not, she would go home to her dog and hang out with her family. But, she also came on with the hopes and expectations that she could find someone to care about........

How cool is this gal, I love her attitude. This gal is a winner, even if she is not F1, she is a total catch!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tabby cat;2597195;
    Another dog person! When will my favorite bachelorette be a cat person?

SharpesForBach, what kind of dog does she have?

-Tabby Cat
    I believe she has a lab.

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2600870;
    Are you serious?! That's ridiculous
    Yep, I'm serious... I thought it was ridiculous, too... I had to keep myself from asking her if she wanted to see my birth certificate...

Quote Originally Posted by newnan415;2601167;
    I believe she has a lab.
    Hey, to the board newnan415! So do you know DeAnna (I guess your from her hometown)? I love labs!!!

+ Reply to Thread