+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 145 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna - Season 11

FORT Fogey

Re: DeAnna - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by SharpesForBach;2595556;
    Team DeAnna!
    I just wanted to know what everyones thoughts/opinions were of DeAnna after last nights episode. I thought she did a great job, and thought her and Brad were sooo cute together!
    Another dog person! When will my favorite bachelorette be a cat person?

SharpesForBach, what kind of dog does she have?

-Tabby Cat

Quote Originally Posted by SharpesForBach;2578974;
    Definately one of my favorites. She is gorgeous, introduces herself in greek, and can spit fire...what's not to like?! I hope she goes far and I would like to see how things pan out between her and Brad.
    She's very beautiful. The greek introductioning had a good touch. Seems like the girl you could bring home to mom. One of my favorites also.

Quote Originally Posted by kels1;2597566;
    She's very beautiful. The greek introductioning had a good touch. Seems like the girl you could bring home to mom. One of my favorites also.
    I also liked the Greek introduction... But one thing I really like about DeAnna is her voice. It's not high-pitched at all, like so many of those Barbie-bachelorettes (not to mention that she can talk better than most of the others). You can actually listen to her without getting a headache!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

She reminds me of Jaqueline Smith in a way. She is also well composed and definately a girl you would love to introduce to friends and family. I'm really leaning towards her as my pick....

She's a contender to take it all. He has mentioned several times that he has a rapport with her. She is pretty without being flashy, a brunette (which he obviously prefers), seems intelligent, can talk in a straight forward no nonsense way, has a sexy voice, and appears to be more mature and classy than many of the others ('cough' Solisa 'cough').

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2599101;
    She's a contender to take it all. He has mentioned several times that he has a rapport with her. She is pretty without being flashy, a brunette (which he obviously prefers), seems intelligent, can talk in a straight forward no nonsense way, has a sexy voice, and appears to be more mature and classy than many of the others ('cough' Solisa 'cough').
    Simply nothing to add there!!!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2596802;
    DeAnna is gorgeous (it seems on the inside, as well as on the outside). I liked her from Day 1. I hope she gets the final rose...
    It seems a lot of us are in agreement here. She continues to impress me because she doesn't seem to be drawn into the nonsense the other women seem to thrive on. I also love her smooth-as-honey voice, and the conversation she had with Brad on the rooftop had a natural ease to it. I thought Brad's startled reaction when the other women interrupted them seemed to speak volumes - when he's with her, he's not aware of anything else around him. Of course with my track record, the fact that she's my pick means she's doomed.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Rose kid after reading the board since I got in you are on your way to enjoying a rewarding ending. Everyone is choosing her to win and it seems he has a twinkle in his eyes when he mentions her name via the report about the interview that is been seen

FORT Fogey

I completely forgot about these boards! Anyway, I always pick someone from the first episode and DeAnna's my girl. She doesn't seem catty. She seems to be there for the right reasons and she's not forcing anything. Plus, you can tell he really likes her.

I absolutely love her so far! I don't want to say it out loud, but she is my (favorite) at least for now! I also really like Jenni and Bettina as well. I think all 3 of them will be in the F3 with any one of them as F1. I like these 3 so much that I am just barely favoring DeAnna over Jenni and Bettina. Can't wait for the next episode so we can see more of this story unfold!

+ Reply to Thread