+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 145 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna - Season 11

Re: DeAnna - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by SharpesForBach;2595556;
    Team DeAnna!
    I just wanted to know what everyones thoughts/opinions were of DeAnna after last nights episode. I thought she did a great job, and thought her and Brad were sooo cute together!
    What can I say? Brad is one lucky guy. I hope he is smart enough to realize it in time. She is so beautiful,confidente, strong, articulate... My favorite bachelorette ever.
    I just feel bad for her that she had to live with those mean girls in the house.
    I'll be heartbroken if Brad doesn't propose to her.

I like her as well. When he was talking to DeAnna last night and the other girls came in, did you noticed how Brad jumped. It was as though he forgot where he was and he was so into DeAnna that he forgot about the other girls.
    If she isn't the F1, she will have guys beating at her door, for sure. She is beautiful inside and out and girl next door type. Almost forgot, did you notice when he came to the house to pick up the other girls she had her glasses on. I mean how down to earth is that. Most girls would only want to be seen in their contacts.

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2595774;
    What can I say? Brad is one lucky guy. I hope he is smart enough to realize it in time. She is so beautiful,confidente, strong, articulate... My favorite bachelorette ever.
    I just feel bad for her that she had to live with those mean girls in the house.
    I'll be heartbroken if Brad doesn't propose to her.

I am with you. I liked DeAnna from last week. Her edit is better that others. Poor Bettina bad edit. Even tho I think it's between Bettina and DeAnna.
    I'm not totally sold on Jenni.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2595768;
    DeAnna quickly became my favourite in episode 1. Even though, I said her Greek left a lot to be desired I like everything I have seen about her. DeAnna has shown poise, smarts, confidence, compassion, converses well and is level headed. She is also beautiful on the outside. Whether or not Brad finds DeAnna his type or DeAnna finds Brad her type she is a real winner deep down.

I enjoyed watching her and Brad todgether. DeAnna has shared a lot of personal stuff with Brad already. You can tell that their conversations are not superficial. Brad wants to know DeAnna. DeAnna is letting Brad find out who the real DeAnna is.
    You are right. From the get go he started asking her the serious questions,asked her about family,work... because he saw the potential in her right away. I can say with confidence that she is his type, I've watched their first meeting over and over and I can tell you that he was blown away.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SharpesForBach;2595556;
    Team DeAnna!
    I just wanted to know what everyones thoughts/opinions were of DeAnna after last nights episode.
    I loved her. She exudes a quiet confidence that I think Brad is very attracted to.

I love this pic. She has the most stunning almond shaped eyes. What a gorgeous gal, inside and out! Thanks for the screencap Blondie.

FORT Regular

DeAnna is very likeable, and she's getting a "normal" girl edit.

Quote Originally Posted by tidepool;2596281;
    DeAnna is very likeable, and she's getting a "normal" girl edit.
    So true and let's hope she is as real as we hope she is..so far she is great!

I absolutely love that picture! Look at DeAnna, she seems like she's almost hypnotized by Brad's eyes! And they are both touching her hair at the same time which makes the scene seem even more intimate. It looks like they completely forgot about the cameras and the other girls. I really hope we see two people fall in love here, it would be great if DeAnna was his chosen one! She is such a sweet girl!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

DeAnna is gorgeous (it seems on the inside, as well as on the outside). I liked her from Day 1. I hope she gets the final rose...

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2596802;
    DeAnna is gorgeous (it seems on the inside, as well as on the outside). I liked her from Day 1. I hope she gets the final rose...
    Although I haven't done any screencap sleuthing yet, my pick for F1 is DeAnna. Doesn't seem to be catty, and dare I say, "she's in it for the right reasons". She has the right attitude of not thinking she has to force Brad to like her but to see if there is a connection. I like her.
    If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull off to the side of the road

+ Reply to Thread