+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 145 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna - Season 11

Re: DeAnna - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2693926;
    If she does do it, they better get some nice guys. I'm thinking older, too. Well, not OLD just around Brad's age. DeAnna's more mature than guys her age.
    I am putting my request into ABC now.

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2693920;
    Just watched Ellen and I now think DeAnna can handle being the Bachelorette and I'd love to watch her. I think she'd have the 'why not?' attitude, but also know that it can happen. She knows you can find love this way; she did. You know, I had a dream that she did the show and one of the 25 guys was Brad! LOL She had the best look on her face when he stepped out of the limo. She thought it was a joke, but nope; he wanted to "win" her back. How crazy would that be?!
    I watched Ellen earlier and other than wanting to reach into my TV to brush Deanna's bangs out of the way, I thought she was great. She was herself, but still never stooped to bashing Brad, as tempting as it might be. Ellen was doing that all by herself, though. She was very gracious about everything.

I loved the advice Ellen gave her. She needs to move on and the universe is pushing her in another direction. I would have loved for her to already be at the place to say "No, I would not take Brad back, no matter what he said."

I do think she could do the Bachelorette and while I would enjoy watching her, I kind of hope she doesn't do it. For one, I think going from one crazy fishbowl 'reality' experience to another fishbowl experience with potentially no other normal real-life romance or dating in between, could really really screw up how she views love, emotions and what she can trust coming at her in that setting. I know I would! Has anyone really thought about that?

I know she believes it can work, and if they had quality guys available, I think she'd be able to zero in pretty easily on what she wants and would definitely make the choice at the end. But, what is it they say - "just because you can, doesn't mean you should." I think that sentiment definitely applies in this situation.

If she's really serious about finding someone and that she wants it to last a lifetime, the absolutely last outlet I would ask for help is ABC. She probably needs to shake things up a bit, maybe move to a bigger city, but looking to the producers of ABC to help her find love, while potentially entertaining for me, probably is not the best choice for Deanna. That's just my honest opinion.

Though I admit, I would pay money to watch the scenario you just laid out, cat. That's counter to my principles, but hey, I watch this show every season, my principles are very weak.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2694488;
    Though I admit, I would pay money to watch the scenario you just laid out, cat. That's counter to my principles, but hey, I watch this show every season, my principles are very weak.
    I just told the fiance I'd pay to see that too. The only thing that'd be more entertaining would be if Jerry was one of the bachelors as well DeAnna, Jerry and Brad trying to win her back...count me in! Wow, I have a warped mind Let me just make it clear that I do not wish this upon DeAnna; I just think it'd be highly entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2694658;
    I just told the fiance I'd pay to see that too. The only thing that'd be more entertaining would be if Jerry was one of the bachelors as well DeAnna, Jerry and Brad trying to win her back...count me in! Wow, I have a warped mind Let me just make it clear that I do not wish this upon DeAnna; I just think it'd be highly entertaining.
    Ohh.. throw Jerry in there? That's just not right. Your mind is warped. My husband would probably move out to a hotel for those two months. He was very glad that Jen and Jerry didn't last because I was ridiculous during that season with cutie-pie Jerry. Oh, I'd be glued to the computer/TV/DVR all over again.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2694672;
    Ohh.. throw Jerry in there? That's just not right. Your mind is warped. My husband would probably move out to a hotel for those two months. He was very glad that Jen and Jerry didn't last because I was ridiculous during that season with cutie-pie Jerry. Oh, I'd be glued to the computer/TV/DVR all over again.
    You and me both!!

maybe they need to do a bachelor all-star series!!!

Bring Back our favorite Bachelors and Bachelorettes - put them all in a house for 6 weeks together and figure out some sort of elimination process!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2694761;

Bring Back our favorite Bachelors and Bachelorettes - put them all in a house for 6 weeks together and figure out some sort of elimination process!!!
    LOL oh no! How about we vote them out? Since these people can never figure out who to pick, we'll do it for them

Heck, all the other big reality TV shows have an all star addition, why not the bachelor/bachelorette?

Sounds like a fun show to me. maybe we should send the thought to ABC, ya never know what can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2694774;
    Sounds like a fun show to me. maybe we should send the thought to ABC, ya never know what can happen.
    I like the idea that we get to vote them out!!

What a great idea for the bachelor - the audience gets to vote each week on who goes home!!!! He gets to save girls with roses on the dates but beyond that it is up to us!!! I bet WE would have more love connections than if they made their own decisions!!!

or how about a Bachelor and Bachelorette season running at the same time....and the girls live in the house with the guys and the Bachelor and Bachelorette live together....

and at the FRC - there is a possibility that they reject both F1 and F2 and pick each other!!! and what if one rejected both but the other one picks one leaving the one who rejected the other two out in the cold

And this would keep the bachelor and bachelorette on their toes b/c then they don't have the undivided attention of the suitors...which to me would be key - there is no way 15 girls would fall so hard that they sob on their exit interviews if they had other distractions....and maybe then the bachelor might have to work a little harder to impress the girls!!!

+ Reply to Thread