+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna - Season 11

Re: DeAnna - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2693776;
    I don't know about you fellow Dune Buggy Riders, But I think I finally got my closure,not that I'm entitled to one .But watching DeAnna today, radiant and smiling like she was, I thought that if she finds it in her heart to say nice things about Brad, how he is true and genuine, I think we should follow her lead and respect his decision because he really had the most to lose in all of this. If you think about it, he definitely didn't take the easy way out. By making that decision, he subjected himself to the backlash from the media and the fans and all the name calling and DeAnna came out the winner of it all. Since he didn't see a future with her, he set her free to go pursue her happy ending.I really hope we get to see it with our own eyes. She oozes with class,dignity and grace as she is dealing with her broken heart . So DeAnna you were and still are my favorite bachelorette and I am so proud of you and I think great things await you. I really hope you get to be the bachelorette because it will be a delight to have you back in our living rooms and watch you fall in love with the man of your dreams, a man worthy of the Greek Godess that you are.
    Great post. I love the bolded part, and I also hope that she is the next Bachelorette-I would love to see her find her happy ending.

She is beautiful...just beautiful! What a classy, articulate young woman!

I don't know about you fellow Dune Buggy Riders, But I think I finally got my closure,not that I'm entitled to one .But watching DeAnna today, radiant and smiling like she was, I thought that if she finds it in her heart to say nice things about Brad, how he is true and genuine, I think we should follow her lead and respect his decision because he really had the most to lose in all of this. If you think about it, he definitely didn't take the easy way out. By making that decision, he subjected himself to the backlash from the media and the fans and all the name calling and DeAnna came out the winner of it all. Since he didn't see a future with her, he set her free to go pursue her happy ending.I really hope we get to see it with our own eyes. She oozes with class,dignity and grace as she is dealing with her broken heart . So DeAnna you were and still are my favorite bachelorette and I am so proud of you and I think great things await you. I really hope you get to be the bachelorette because it will be a delight to have you back in our living rooms and watch you fall in love with the man of your dreams, a man worthy of the Greek Godess that you are.
    I agree with you 100% zen4, couldn't have said it better! DeAnna, you truly are once in a lifetime, and we love you!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

FORT Fan

Great Post!! I've seen enough to put it all behind and hope great things for all involved especially Deanna.

Dangit, Anderson Cooper is just now coming on....I've still got to wait to see DeAnna!!!

I so agree w/your post! Once DeAnna's broken heart has healed, she will be able to move on and I know she will find so much happiness in her life! She is my all time favorite Bachelorette - beautiful, classy, poised, intelligent - what's not to love?

DeAnna, you did GREAT on Ellen today!! It was fabulous to see you getting on with life and enjoying yourself.

FORT Fogey

Just watched Ellen and I now think DeAnna can handle being the Bachelorette and I'd love to watch her. I think she'd have the 'why not?' attitude, but also know that it can happen. She knows you can find love this way; she did. You know, I had a dream that she did the show and one of the 25 guys was Brad! LOL She had the best look on her face when he stepped out of the limo. She thought it was a joke, but nope; he wanted to "win" her back. How crazy would that be?!

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2693920;
    Just watched Ellen and I now think DeAnna can handle being the Bachelorette and I'd love to watch her. I think she'd have the 'why not?' attitude, but also know that it can happen. She knows you can find love this way; she did. You know, I had a dream that she did the show and one of the 25 guys was Brad! LOL She had the best look on her face when he stepped out of the limo. She thought it was a joke, but nope; he wanted to "win" her back. How crazy would that be?!
    I had a thought along the same lines. A southern gentleman who looks a little bit like Brad. He would definitely be the front runner .
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2693922;
    I had a thought along the same lines. A southern gentleman who looks a little bit like Brad. He would definitely be the front runner .
    If she does do it, they better get some nice guys. I'm thinking older, too. Well, not OLD just around Brad's age. DeAnna's more mature than guys her age.

+ Reply to Thread