+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna - Season 11

FORT Regular

Re: DeAnna - Season 11

I'm jumping in on the end here, so you might have already seen this. There's an intereview with Diana on another reality TV website. I can't get the link to paste, but if you do a google on Deanna Pappas interview dishes it should come up. Her version of the AFRC doesn't wander far from what we saw.

She doesn't have anything bad to say about Brad, but she reiterates her feeling of shock and confusion.

Seems like DeAnna was really great on the Ellen show... I can't watch it, I'm not in the US So if anyone figures out where it can be watched online, or if anyone could post a picture of her on the show (since everybody says she looked so radiant), I would truly appreciate it!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

FORT Fan

Deanna did well on Ellen. Its good that she can admit her heartbreak but have the self confidence to not be bitter. Good things will come her way!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by StellaGeorge;2692583;
    I don't quite understand how Brad is less than a wonderful man. I believe he is nothing less - - we all make choices based on the knowledge that we have in our pocket at the time. I believe Brad is not without integrity - and that says everything about ones character. Yes, there are places in the show that he might have acted/spoken differently - but, who hasn't made mistakes? I think what we clearly see is a man who is confused about what love is and what love feels like and might have some apprehension over making a commitment (as many post-divorce people do). He was afraid of the journey of love because he couldn't see the finish line. Hopefully, he will learn to "do it afraid" so that he will know the joy of having a soulmate at his side as apparently DeAnna was to him.
    I definitely think brad is "less than wonderful". We talk about him like he is a school kid - he is a grown man who made a grown man choice to be mean and hateful. Maybe he will learn to "do it". Maybe he has a different definition of "do it". I betcha in the long run DD is glad they didn't "do it".

She looked so darn beautiful on Ellen. She has a dynamite smile. And her makeup was just incredibly flattering. She looks so pretty with very little eyeshadow, and nude lips. The darker eyeshadow and lips of the FRC just didnt do her justice. DeAnna - keep that look!

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2693665;
    Seems like DeAnna was really great on the Ellen show... I can't watch it, I'm not in the US So if anyone figures out where it can be watched online, or if anyone could post a picture of her on the show (since everybody says she looked so radiant), I would truly appreciate it!
    Did you try YouTube? You can usually find stuff like that on there!
    Forever a Word Nerd

If anyone finds the "Ellen" segment on Youtube , please post it here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2693723;
    She looked so darn beautiful on Ellen. She has a dynamite smile. And her makeup was just incredibly flattering. She looks so pretty with very little eyeshadow, and nude lips. The darker eyeshadow and lips of the FRC just didnt do her justice. DeAnna - keep that look!
    Even though you all keep gushing so much about how beautiful she looked that I could almost draw a picture of her Does anyone have a screencap???

btw, I think at the ATFR, they probably told her to bring a black dress and she got her make-up and the black finger nails there... some people pointed out that it was too dramatic, but I guess it wasn't even her choice.

I think she looked stunning at the FRC, although it was different...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2693725;
    Did you try YouTube? You can usually find stuff like that on there!
    I did, yes... but I guess it won't be posted anywhere before it has aired everywhere... If anyone finds it though please tell me!
    I love DeAnna and I really would like to see that interview with her!!!

I don't know about you fellow Dune Buggy Riders, But I think I finally got my closure,not that I'm entitled to one .But watching DeAnna today, radiant and smiling like she was, I thought that if she finds it in her heart to say nice things about Brad, how he is true and genuine, I think we should follow her lead and respect his decision because he really had the most to lose in all of this. If you think about it, he definitely didn't take the easy way out. By making that decision, he subjected himself to the backlash from the media and the fans and all the name calling and DeAnna came out the winner of it all. Since he didn't see a future with her, he set her free to go pursue her happy ending.I really hope we get to see it with our own eyes. She oozes with class,dignity and grace as she is dealing with her broken heart . So DeAnna you were and still are my favorite bachelorette and I am so proud of you and I think great things await you. I really hope you get to be the bachelorette because it will be a delight to have you back in our living rooms and watch you fall in love with the man of your dreams, a man worthy of the Greek Godess that you are.
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

+ Reply to Thread