+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 145 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna - Season 11

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Re: DeAnna - Season 11

Hi Everyone
    While I know it is early and we have seen very little, I must say I have a great feeling about DeAnna thus for, and she is who I am cheering for. She was engaging, confident, articulate and personable, and I just liked her immediately. I had much the same reactions to her that I had to Tessa that first night last season. I could not get over Brad's reaction to her...he was definitely intrigued and interested. DeAnna seems to be everything Brad has stated he is looking for....low maintenance, down to earth and "real"...not to mention beautiful on the inside and out! I have a very good feeling about DeAnna, and about Brad and her together. Thanks.
    Karey

FORT Regular

DeAnna's a pretty girl an she seems nice and sweet. She'll definitely go far.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpesForBach;2590890;
    She did not go on the show to futher her acting career. She has done some modeling, but she went on the show for the experience and to hopefully meet someone great. And I'm glad she got to meet Brad, he seems like a great guy so far.
    I live in Atlanta as well so Newnan isn't too far. (I hate that is is mispelled everywhere) She seems very genuine and girl-next-door-ish (is that a word?)

I'm for Team DeAnna as well - she's my pick at this time!

FORT Fan

I also really like DeAnna. She has spunk, personality and is attractive

Quote Originally Posted by lynninatlanta;2592936;
    I live in Atlanta as well so Newnan isn't too far. (I hate that is is mispelled everywhere) She seems very genuine and girl-next-door-ish (is that a word?)

I'm for Team DeAnna as well - she's my pick at this time!
    I love DeAnna.......think she makes F2 and hope it is ultimately F1......Just like Tessa I liked her from her Greek hello......... Hubby is Greek so I say.....go DeAnna.........

DeAnna is my early favorite. I hope she goes far.

FORTette

Team DeAnna!
    I just wanted to know what everyones thoughts/opinions were of DeAnna after last nights episode. I thought she did a great job, and thought her and Brad were sooo cute together!

We are so at the mercy of editing. The fact that we were shown the cute moments between them almost makes me afraid to like Deanna too much. You know Fleiss, he'll try to trick us into believing one thing while keeping the final girl under the wraps!

Deanna certainly comes across as genuine and it seems she and Brad find it easy to talk to one another. She looked beautiful last night!

They showed the cute moments with Tessa as well... I just didn't (want to) see them back then...

I think DeAnna comes across as really sweet and genuine, and I like the fact that she seems a little careful. I got the impression that she wants to make sure that Brad is worth the risk of getting hurt before letting herself get too caught up in the process. It shows that she's there for the right reasons and not only to "win" like some of the other girls.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by SharpesForBach;2595556;
    Team DeAnna!
    I just wanted to know what everyones thoughts/opinions were of DeAnna after last nights episode. I thought she did a great job, and thought her and Brad were sooo cute together!
    DeAnna quickly became my favourite in episode 1. Even though, I said her Greek left a lot to be desired I like everything I have seen about her. DeAnna has shown poise, smarts, confidence, compassion, converses well and is level headed. She is also beautiful on the outside. Whether or not Brad finds DeAnna his type or DeAnna finds Brad her type she is a real winner deep down.

I enjoyed watching her and Brad todgether. DeAnna has shared a lot of personal stuff with Brad already. You can tell that their conversations are not superficial. Brad wants to know DeAnna. DeAnna is letting Brad find out who the real DeAnna is.

+ Reply to Thread