+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 145 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 1441

Thread: DeAnna - Season 11

  1. #441
    Hopeless romantic Estella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,647

    Re: DeAnna - Season 11

    Quote Originally Posted by Montrealgirl;2688611;
    Far fetch : The rumor is true but...

    Since ATFR, everybody is convinced that they're done. No media attention. No need to do the circuit of interview, which they would have to do have they given their love a second chance. But Brad knows that she still have feelings for her. So he calls her. Explains the reason why he "rejected" a second time and asks her if she's willing to give their "love" a second chance in private.

    Brad is well aware what happened to Andy and Tessa. Media chasing them everywhere. Both Brad and DeAnna wouldn't want that.

    I know it's only wishful thinking on my part but I just had to put this in for the fun of it. I'm such a hopeless romantic.
    It's not more far-fetched than most of the other ideas, rumors or wishes we have posted here. And I think someone else already suggested that Brad realized that he's in love with DeAnna, but wanted to keep it all out of the media. Well, if that's the case, they wouldn't be able to stay away from the media forever, but maybe a little bit...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

  2. #442
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Montréal, QC
    Posts
    270

    Re: DeAnna - Season 11

    Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2688629;
    It's not more far-fetched than most of the other ideas, rumors or wishes we have posted here. And I think someone else already suggested that Brad realized that he's in love with DeAnna, but wanted to keep it all out of the media. Well, if that's the case, they wouldn't be able to stay away from the media forever, but maybe a little bit...
    Sorry didn't know it already had been said. But indeed that would give them only a little bit but a little bit big enough to see if there could be a them. If not then, nobody will ever know they tried, And if yes, I think both will be more than happy to scream from rooftops that they're in love.

  3. #443
    Hopeless romantic Estella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,647

    Re: DeAnna - Season 11

    Quote Originally Posted by Montrealgirl;2688634;
    Sorry didn't know it already had been said. But indeed that would give them only a little bit but a little bit big enough to see if there could be a them. If not then, nobody will ever know they tried, And if yes, I think both will be more than happy to scream from rooftops that they're in love.
    Don't worry, it was said in a totally different context. The only thing that was similar was the "get back together in private" part...

    I made a video about DeAnna for all the DeAnna-Fans here... you'll find it at youtube either under my name "SingingAngel86" or under the title "This one's for the girls"... it'll take a while until you will be able to find it though, so you can also pm me and I'll give you the link (I won't be on for too long though).
    Hope you enjoy it!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

  4. #444
    FORT Fogey Cailg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,705

    Re: DeAnna - Season 11

    Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2688643;
    Don't worry, it was said in a totally different context. The only thing that was similar was the "get back together in private" part...

    I made a video about DeAnna for all the DeAnna-Fans here... you'll find it at youtube either under my name "SingingAngel86" or under the title "This one's for the girls"... it'll take a while until you will be able to find it though, so you can also pm me and I'll give you the link (I won't be on for too long though).
    Hope you enjoy it!
    Great video that concludes this season on a positive note. I really hope DeAnna sees it.

  5. #445
    In the drivers seat! K9Mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,204

    Re: DeAnna - Season 11

    I really hope that it didn't happen that way....that's just cruel and heartless. DeAnna deserves someone so much better, who wants to scream it from the rooftops that he loves her!


    Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2688495;
    Over at the alphabet board a woman who said she was at the after show (does sound credible) states that she was in the front row and could overhear Chris and Brad speaking. Chris was upset at Brad and felt he was being used since this woman explains that Brad asked Chris to find out from DeAnna if she would go out with him. Then later, Chris could be seen nodding his head to Brad as the cue to go ahead and ask her it's what you asked for, but he just said he isn't in love with her, etc. This further explains how confused DeAnna must have been.

  6. #446
    FORT Fan suza19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Way Down South
    Posts
    391

    Re: DeAnna - Season 11

    I still totally believe that Brad was lying throughout FRC and ATFRC... On their final dates with family and alone, he was so confused, swimming in confusion he said. Fless said, he woke up and said F..k it, this is too much to handle, and decided to not give the rose to anyone, but by doing that he had to lie to both of them and tell he could tell them he loved them or esp Deanna... which I think is BS. ATFRC at the very end with his talk with Deanna its there if you watch closely the wall comes down and you see a raw emotional Brad who then goes and tells Deanna that he misses her more than she will ever know. Brad was HIDING behind his words... I had a guy do the same thing to me (similar), we were so close to starting something really special and all the signs and touches etc etc were there, and then he tells me it just can't happen, that he doesn't like me that way... years later, I found out the reason why it never happened was because his friend like me and he didn't want to hurt their friendship... so he said things to me very coldly and it never happened. I was confused just like Deanna... nothing made sense... finally I found out they were just WORDS not how he was really feeling.
    I don't believe Brad has commitment or imtamacy issues, he was overwhelmed by having strong feelings with 2 women and didn't know which way to go. So I believe him when he says that he was hurt too, but about everything else they are just words.
    So I hope that by Deanna being the last woman standing (now that Jenni is back with her ex) will show Brad, she was there for the right reasons, and that he won't let her go this time...

  7. #447
    FORT Fan ckbmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    235

    Re: DeAnna - Season 11

    I just read DeAnna's interview with realitytvworld and I have to say that I'm even more impressed with her than ever. What a lovely and mature young woman. I believe she took the high road in this interview and the funny thing is she didn't even have to tell us over and over that she did. I also found it interesting that according to her, Brad told her to her face that she was his soulmate. I had a bad feeling before the finale when Brad's friend made a point to say that comment was spliced into Brad's PI. Part of their damage control starting early I guess. I also thought it interesting that she held true to her contract and only spoke to her dad about this all this time not even telling her brother or sister. I was really surprised how readily Brad's friend admitted to knowing the ending so early on. If he knew, I assuming the twin brother did too but it sounds like the mom didn't.

    As I was writing above about Brad's twin Chad it made me think I probably should have stopped watching this show the night they did the twin switch. It left a bad taste in my mouth when they did it. It made for good tv I guess but I always thought it was an odd thing to do for a man who was supposed to value honesty so much. I believe one of the girls who didn't notice anything even said something like you just trusted that he was who he said he was and didn't look further than that. It was just another all about Brad moment.

    I'd better go get some Christmas shopping and decorating done. It's been nice posting with you all this season. I'm still debating whether I'll watch B12 or not. I'll wait to see you they pick for the Bachelor. I had to take a break and didn't watch Lorenzo but I would love to see DeAnna back again especially because it would let us know she is o.k. and ready to try again. I think one of the reasons Trista was so good on her season was she knew what it was like to be on the other side and was very careful about that. I think DeAnna would handle that well also.

  8. #448
    Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,249

    Re: DeAnna - Season 11

    Quote Originally Posted by suza19;2689212;
    I don't believe Brad has commitment or imtamacy issues, he was overwhelmed by having strong feelings with 2 women and didn't know which way to go. So I believe him when he says that he was hurt too, but about everything else they are just words.
    Since this is how it played out on the show, it could have happened this way. This could have been the first Bachelor to really be torn in two directions instead of playing by the script. Well, Andy was somewhat in that he wanted his cake and to eat it too. Interesting insight into this thorny issue.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  9. #449
    Hopeless romantic Estella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,647

    Re: DeAnna - Season 11

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2689365;
    Since this is how it played out on the show, it could have happened this way. This could have been the first Bachelor to really be torn in two directions instead of playing by the script. Well, Andy was somewhat in that he wanted his cake and to eat it too. Interesting insight into this thorny issue.
    He was torn... and I do believe he followed his heart... but the problem is that his heart was torn between his love for DeAnna and his fear of commitment (even DeAnna said in her interview that he has to work on "this commitment thing") and imo he followed the wrong half of his heart!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

  10. #450
    FORT Fogey grneyedgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,370

    Re: DeAnna - Season 11

    Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2688495;
    Over at the alphabet board a woman who said she was at the after show (does sound credible) states that she was in the front row and could overhear Chris and Brad speaking. Chris was upset at Brad and felt he was being used since this woman explains that Brad asked Chris to find out from DeAnna if she would go out with him. Then later, Chris could be seen nodding his head to Brad as the cue to go ahead and ask her it's what you asked for, but he just said he isn't in love with her, etc. This further explains how confused DeAnna must have been.
    That's strange...I was at the taping and if my memory serves me correctly--Chris talked with Jenni alone, then DeAnna alone, and then Brad alone. (exactly as shown) So how could the poster at the other board have heard Chris and Brad talking about asking DeAnna a question when DeAnna had already been spoken with and already asked the question?


    Cailq--I know that you didn't say this yourself, I just wanted to pointed out that the actual taping sequence doesn't really support what the poster fro the other board stated.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.